Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

1/12/10

Warrior's Den

Comment here to speak with a warrior

10 comments:

Leafstar said...

Swiftwing padded into the warriors den."Brightsong?" she called softly, hoping to ask her if she could help gather herbs...

-Swiftwing

Dawnstar said...

Yes, Swiftwing, let's head out to the territory now. I'll meet you there!

Dawnstar said...

Bluefire and Icefang made their nests clean and put in some new moss. They settled down to groom themselves and rest.

Cinderpaw/Wildblaze said...

Cinderpaw padded into the warriors den and looked around, "Wildblaze, you there?" She was praying that she was there because she had something important to tell her. She saw something appear out of the corner of the den. It was Wildblaze.
"Cinderpaw, why... it's really late out, shoouldn't you be sleeping?"
"Well, there's something urgent that I need to tell you, so can you come to the Blossom Pond with me."
"Of course," and with that WIldblaze and Cinderpaw left the den.

Leopardpaw said...

Leopardpaw raced into the warriors den. "Shadowfang?" Leopardpaw mewed quietly. Tallfur rose his head and told her that Shadowfang was in the clearing. Tallfur got up, leaved Leopardpaw, and went back in with Shadowfang at his side. Then Tallfur left to his nest and fell asleep. "What is it Leopardpaw?" Shadowfang said. "Swiftwing told me we were out of tansy, so I suggested that I could go with you." Leopardpaw said. "Sure, I'll go with you." Shadowfang replied back to Leopardpaw, went into the clearing, and left the camp.

Tallfur said...

Tallfur walked into the warriors den. He said "Wildblaze, Shadowfang, and Firestorm, we are going on a hunting patrol. The prey is scarce. Let's go now, but first, go into the clearing, and wait for me." Tallfur said, while the three warriors got up, and padded away, into the clearing.

Tallfur said...

"Shadowfang?" Tallfur said peking into the warriors den. "Amberpaw sprained her ankle, all of them, so she won't be training, for a long time." Tallfur said, and padded into the leaders den.

Brooke said...

Mistflower padded in the den and rested on her nest.

~*Sunstar*~

Brooke said...

Mistflower rested her head on her paws and slowly fell to sleep.

Dawnstar said...

"Hello Mistflower!" Brightsong greeted. "Oh....sorry, did I wake you?"

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!