Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

1/25/10

A Dark Prophecy Part 8

Riverkit rolled around in the snow and by the time she was finished and shivery, her pelt was a pure white. "Dawnstar, rouges are sniffing around our territory, getting closer and closer to the camp" Shadowfang mewed as she swiftly appeared at the entrance. "They want me..." Evangaline whispered and they only one who heard it was Riverkit. "Dawnstar, may I speak?" she mewed. Dawnstar nodded. "I must leave, the rouges want me,I...I badly injured one of them when I tried to escape. Whiteshadow and Brightsong, who have become my trusted friends have agreed to watch my kits...I will miss them dearly."Evangaline then padded to the entrance and with one last look at her kits, friends, and maybe temporary clanmates she bounded out into the deepest part of the territory. Then they all went back to their normal duties as the silence was choking. Riverkit went over to the two. "Hi, I don't think we've really introduced ourselves. I'm Riverkit!" she mewed. "I'm Flame...kit and this is my brother Hawkkit." one of the toms mewed. The other just flicked his tail and marched off. "Sorry, that's just the way Hawkkit is." he said. "Hey, want to go and play?" she asked him. "Sure Riverkit!" he mewed excitedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!