Dawnstar sat inside the shadow of her den underneath the Tall Stone looking out at the camp. "What could the prophecy mean?" she thought, "Is it Icefang?"Only time would tell. She watched Whiteshadow's kits venturing outside the nursery for the first time. They seemed mistified by everything around them. The sights, smells, noises of the forest...it felt like she was a kit again, in the nursery with her sisters Brightsong and Swiftwing. The kits started a play fight...Stonekit was twice the size and more powerful than Riverkit, so he most likely would win. Stonekit took a fast and powerful swipe at his sister, but she was already out of the way. Her brother tried to trip her, but she had lept on to his back. Dawnstar watched with interest, it was amazing! Stonekit was stronger and faster, but Riverkit never got swiped once in the little fight. Whiteshadow called them in just as Riverkit had Stonekit pinned down, and they scampered back into the nursery.
1/14/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
Nice story so far! It's very well written and intersting! ☺ I would like to have a big part in the story as well (if it's okay with you). Well... thats all I can think of to say right now! So keep writing, you're doing great!
Your loyal warrior, Wildblaze
Well Wildblaze, I don't think you will have the main part in this story, that is already assigned to 2 cats in the clan(can't tell you who yet). I figured that out before I wrote this story. I can try to give you a moderate part in this story and when I think of another, I will see if I can add you in as a larger part. It all depends how everything works out! :)
Dawnstar,
I think it would be really cool if I could have a part in the story also if you don't mind:)I don't know but if I can't be part of it, that's okay too.(Sorry, I haven't been reading a lot lately but I did read about the Dark Prophecy part 3. I think I might have commented too late...)Shadowfang(I think you probubly know who plays Shadowfang, right?)
Yeah, how could I forget you! I'll try to do the same thing for you as Wildblaze, but as I said before, I can't make any promises.(Every cat can't be in a story, but I'll try!)
I just read your message, Dawnstar! I don't care if I don't have a huge role to play... I'm just really grateful that you are even trying to get me and Shadowfang a part.
Thank you, thank you, thank you :) :) :)
~~Wildblaze!~~
Post a Comment