Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

1/15/10

A Dark Prophecy Part 3

Leopardpaw sat watching the kits play, she was amazed by Riverkit and her skills. "Leopardpaw, I was caught by a fox..." Bluefire gasped in pain. Bluefire then sank to the ground just as she made it into the den. Leopardpaw checked for any cats coming near the Medicine Den and since Swiftwing was out collecting more herbs...Leopardpaw pressed her paws to Bluefire's torn side and concentrated. She opened her eyes and quickly washed away the blood from Bluefire's flank. It was as if there had never been a wound at all. "Wha..What happened?"Bluefire drowsily mumbled as she woke up. "Your side crashed against the stone, and I took you here to rest." said Leopardpaw craftily. "What about the fox?"she asked. "You probably saw one and when you were knocked out were worrying about it,"Leopardpaw said and continued "You should tell Dawnstar." "That explains why my side hurts so much!" Bluefire said as she left. "The clan can't know about this yet, I don't even know all about it or what I can fully do with it..." Leopardpaw mewed softly as she faded to the shadowy part of the den.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!