Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

1/18/10

Great!

Three people have voted yes so, the gathering is still on the same day we'll just pretend that our clan existed 3 and 1/2 moons before now! Thanks!

6 comments:

Wildblaze said...

I was one of the people that voted YES! :) I hoped that that would be the choice that you wanted everyone to choose!

Tallfur and Amberpaw said...

I was the other one that voted for a "YES" too.

Dawnstar said...

Shadowfang voted yes too! It was 3 to 0 to 0. Plus there was only five voters so...Yes won!

Wildblaze said...

Did you want the "YES!" to win???

Dawnstar said...

Yep. I did so I could continue the story(I'm horrible with all that waiting and being patient thing).

WIldblaze said...

Hahaha same here! I'm to impatient to be patient for anything! :) haha

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!