Tallfur led his Dawn Patrol on, cutting through territory to avoid the rouges. He started passing the clearing where the Blossom Tree was. "Tallfur, I smell intruders!" Dapplepelt mewed, her fur starting to bristle. Tallfur could smell it too. Firestorm came with him while Dapplepelt and Wolfpaw waited just out of the clearing. Sitting on the other side of the Blossom Tree was a young she-cat. She was with two kits struggling against her for warmth. "I am sorry for tresspassing, but I had no where else to go. I need your help." she mewed. Tallfur gave one kit to Firestorm and motioned for Dapplepelt and Wolfpaw. He gave the other to Dapplepelt. He told Wolfpaw to go on ahead and tell the clan. He helped this mysterious cat up and they all trudged back to camp. "Dawnstar! Here is the cat!" Tallfur mewed. "Alright, you may tell us your story." Dawnstar said to the cat. "My name is Evangaline, and these are my kits, Flame and Hawk. I was a rouge who was to have kits, but not even their father helped with them. I could not get my own food, so I had to go hungry. I realized how these rouges were heartless and only took care of themselves. So, I left, but it only made it harder as Leaf-bare was here. I have lost one kit, her name was Tawny. We made it to that tree and could go no farther, and your cats came. May I shelter here?" she concluded. "Yes, you may stay in the Nursery with Brightsong and Whiteshadow." Dawnstar mewed. "Riverkit!" Leopardpaw whispered. Riverkit hurried over, but secretly caught someone's eye. "Did you find out any more about the prophecy?" Riverkit asked. "No, not yet, I just wanted to talk to you." she mewed and continued "I've just been busy and lonely". Wildblaze stepped from the shadows, "You need to tell me about this prophecy" she told them. "Well we don't know much about it...except I can heal without herbs." Leopardpaw mewed. "I can read minds" Riverkit said. "Then, what am I thinking of." Wildblaze inquired. "Stormclaw, your thinking of Stormclaw." Riverkit mewed. Wildblaze was stunned. "Wildblaze, please don't tell anyone, we don't want to be recognized as different. It can be the secret between all of us" Leopardpaw pleaded. Wildblaze nodded and they once again stepped into the light of the sun.
1/20/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
This prophecy is soooooooooo cool Dawnstar. You really made it sound really cool. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read the next prophecies you create!!!!!!!!!! :) =)
I like that part! :) Keep it up
~~Wildblaze, Stormclaw, and Cinderpaw~~
I can't wait until you make a new prophecy........ because you make them coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.
Post a Comment