Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

1/12/10

Clan Territory

Comment here to gather herbs, hunt, train, or go on a patrol

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you don't mind, Dawnstar, I would like to go on a patrol, with Brightsong, and Wolfpaw.

Tallfur

Dawnstar said...

(I promise to make a patrol page soon, but ask in Leader's Den about patrol for now)

Also, please only comment about things happening outside of camp like catching prey or what happens on patrol in the Clan Territory page.

Later, I wll put you on patrol, but for now just go out with the apprentices and their mentors as you asked me before.

Pretend this conversation happened in the Leader's Den and comment about going out with the apprentices or something like that.

Dawnstar said...

(Dawn patrol)Dawnstar walked along the border, marking it as she went along. Brightsong pounced on a mouse and brought it to the others. They shared a small quick meal and were on their way again. "We're coming near the Night Cave, so let's cut through the territory and stay away from that border. I don't want a fight!" Dawnstar mewed. "Too bad you're gonna get one" a voice yowled. Scar, the "Deputy" of the rouges was standing there with three strong rouge warriors. "Amberpaw, go back to camp and get Icefang!" Dawnstar ordered before leaping into battle.(Tallfur please comment if you can!)

Dawnstar said...

(Brightsong) "Hey Swiftwing! I found some coltsfoot, catmint, and borage leaves! What did you find?

Wildblaze said...

(Wildblaze) "Hey Dawnstar!" she called as she ran into her leader's den. "I heard that you wanted me to go on patrol with Bluefire and Amberpaw. I will happily take them on patrol with me. Just tell me when and where."

Amberpaw said...

Amberpaw ran into the camp and said "Icefang, come with me now!" (Then they both ran away

Dawnstar said...

Pretend they didn't run away, but as Part 4 says, they were busy fighting and Amberpaw joins them!

Dawnstar said...

Oh, and Wildblaze, if you have questions about patrols, contact me on the patrol page! Since the Border patrol was hectic, just comment here(In the Clan Territory) and wait for at least one other person on the patrol to comment before starting a conversation on the patrol.

Dawnstar said...

(By hectic I mean attacked!)

Wildblaze said...

Okay thanks for the advice :) ummm...... can I go on a patrol with Bluefire, Swiftwing, and Cinderpaw???



~~Wildblaze~~ :D

Dawnstar said...

Please ask to go on a patrol in the Leader's Den or Patrol Page! (Remember, this territory is outside the camp!) Swiftwing has Medicine Cat duties so how about taking Dapplepelt instead(She's played by the same person as Swiftwing)

Wildblaze said...

Who plays Dapplepelt and Swiftwing?? Just type the person's initials.

Dawnstar said...

My cousin, Leader of Swiftclan(Leafstar) Her initials are: P.G.

Tallfur and Amberpaw said...

Tallfur pounced on a mouse. Then, he pounced on two birds, and a rabbit.... while Amberpaw and Fogpaw each helped eachother catch a rabbit , a mouse, and a bird.
"The Smooth Rock has a lot of prey by it" Tallfur said to the two apprentices." "Let's go and tell Dawnstar, and then you can bring fresh-kill to the medicine cat den and the nursery" he said, looking at Amberpaw.

Wildblaze (and Bluefire, Dapplepelt, and Fogpaw) said...

Wildshadow, Bluefire, Dapplepelt, and Fogpaw arrived at Smooth Rock to find a bountiful amount of squirrels, birds, and rabbits.
Wildshadow stalked up behind a fat juicy bird. She unsheethed her claws, the bird heard the noise and started to fly away. Quick as lightning, Wildshadow pounced at the bird and dragged it to the others.
Bluefire had been watching her the whole time, and wanted to show Wildblaze that she could hunt just as good as her. So Bluefire stalked up to a plump rabbit and right as it started hopping away, she leapt on it and brought it back to Wildblaze.
"Nice job, Bluefire! I think you did a great job on that one.
"You too!" Bluefire mewed.
They heard a screech come from behind them, so they turned to see what had happened.
"Sorry, Fogpaw had tried to climb a tree, to catch a bird... but the branch broke." Dapplepelt said as she and a limping Fogpaw ran up to Wildshadow and Bluefire.
"I'm okay," said Fogpaw. "Nothing really hurts... and look, I fell on a squirrel and now it's dead." Fogpaw mewed as she dropped a squirrel from her mouth.
"I was trying to teach Fogpaw how to climb trees silently (and without falling) to catch squirrels and birds," Dapplepelt blushed.
"It's okay, Dapplepelt," Wildblaze mewed, "It happens..."
"Yeah, and we caught a lot of fresh-kill already," Bluefire nodded to the pile of fresh-kill next to her.
"We caught a lot too!" Fogpaw gestured to the pile of freshkill by Dapplepelt.
"Yeah, so maybe we should go back to camp since we already have a big supply of fresh-kill," Wildshadow said.
"Okay!!," the other three cats replied in unison.
"Then let's go!" Wildshadow mewed. And the three ran back towards camp.

WildBLAZE said...

Ooops, sorry if I said Wildshadow instead of Wildblaze in that. It's hard to remember/realize that Wildshadow is my name in Swiftclan. Sorry :( :(

Leafstar said...

"Great finds, Brightsong! I found, Luckily, some catmint, and some horsetail. Thanks for your help! Could you drop those off in the medicine cats den?" asked Swiftwing as she padded up.

ps. sorry i didnt reply for a while.

-Swiftwing

Tallfur and Amberpaw said...

Tallfur's hunting patrol made it into the Smooth Rock. Tallfur saw a lot of prey (more in there isn't in the camp) Tallfur said in his head. "Everyone split up" Tallfur said. "Shadowfang, Wolfpaw, and Firestorm will stay at the Smooth Rock. Me, Wildblaze, and Amberpaw will go to the Narrow Canyon. When you are done hunting, go to the Blossom Tree." Then the two groups of cats went to their hunting grounds.

Shadowfang is stalking a mouse. She pounced on it. "Nice catch" Firestorm said. Then Firestorm also was stoking a mouse, and he caught it too. "Great job to you to." Shadowfang said, and unnoticed, Wolfpaw dissapered. "Oh no!" Shadowfang and Firestorm said at the same time. "What wil-" Then Wolfpaw ran to them with a rabbit in it's mouth. "Please explain why you left Wolfpaw. What if we lost you." Shadowfang mewed kindof hard. "Well, I spotted a black thing move, so I ran to get it". Wolfpaw mewed kindof scared. "Alright, I guess you did help us a lot with the freshkill pile" Firestorm said. Then after that talk, Shadowfand and Firestorm helped eachother catch two birds. Then the patrol padded to the Blossom Tree.

Tallfur's patrol went, and they ran as fast as they could to the Narrow Canyon. "Now Amberpaw, what do you smell?" Tallfur asked his daughter. "I smell a mouse, no I mean that I smell two mice, two pigeons, a rabbit, and I guess two rabbits." Amberpaw said. "Great job Amberpaw." "Wildblaze, do you smell the same thing?" Tallfur asked Wildblaze. "Yes, I smell the same thing tooo." "Great job, now let's start hunting." Tallfur and Wildblaze noticed there were two pigeons. They stalked it, and they both leapt and killed it quickly. "Great job" They said at the same time. Amberpaw noticed that a rabbit was close by. She ran after it, and she didn't notice that the rabbit jumped into the canyon. Amberpaw tripped, and only one of her paws were holding her up. "No, Amberpaw!!" Tallfur said racing up to her, and wildblaze followed. Tallfur dropped his fresh kill, and went to Amberpaw. Right when Tallfur got there, her paw slipped, and she was tumbling down the Canyon. "Noooooooo! She's gone." Tallfur ran down to his daughter, noticing how painful it must have been. "Amberpaw" Tallfur said, looking down at Amberpaw. Amberpaw luckily looked up at her father. "Dad, I really hurt." Amberpaw said very quietly. "Don't worry, Amberpaw, you're getting back home with us." Tallfur soothed his daughter. Amberpaw slowly got up, wincing at the pain she just experienced. Tallfur noticed that Wildblaze was watching the whole time. "Are you okay" Wildblaze said, walking slowly down the canyon. Wildblaze also went next to Amberpaw, so Amberpaw had to lean on both shoulders. They made it up the canyon, and Wildblaze also was carrying the fresh kill.

When they made it to the Blossom Tree, Shadowfang, Wolfpaw, and Firestorm each said "Are you okay Amberpaw?" Amberpaw didn't reply, so Tallfur answered for her. "She fell down the Canyon, while chaseing a huge rabbit." Tallfur said. "You four, bring back the fresh kill. Me and Amberpaw are coming back too, so don't worry if it takes a while to come back." Tallfur ordered. Then the other four gathered the freshkill and went to the camp. A while after that, Tallfur and Amberpaw came and went to the medicine den. Before they left, everyone was watching in horror of what just happpened.

Dawnstar said...

Let's say that Amberpaw managed to sink her claws in a jutting tree branch close to half way down. She fell to the ground after that and only got really hurt.(I'm saying this because a drop from the top to the bottom would have killed her)

Tallfur said...

K,

ya, Amberpaw would have died....... sorry about that.

Dawnstar said...

Bluefire led her patrol on it's usual route, pricking her ears at every sound. There were no scents of other cats or prey today as the wind was bone-chilling.

-Bluefire



Icefang and his patrol went out into the territory near the Blossom Tree. At the end of the patrol, he had caught a scrawny squirrel and two thin voles.

-Icefang

Jaypelt/Mudpaw said...

Jaypelt and Mudpaw went to a large and deep river. "Ok, Mudpaw you will swim in the river, and I will be waiting here. If you need any help I will help you." Jaypelt purred. Mudpaw nodded. "Ok, I can do this" Mudpaw told himself encouragenly. Mudpaw walked in the river, he shivered, but kept on swimming deeper and deeper. Soon, Mudpaw started swimming smothely. His graceful strides were perfectly even, but then something grabbed him. Mudpaw wailed, so Jaypelt jumped into the river, and grabbeb Mudpaw from the scruff. Jaypelt swam to the shore. Mudpaw looked at Jaypelt, and smiled. "Good job" Jaypelt purred. Mudpaw smiled, and got up. "Lets go back to the camp now" Jaypelt purred, "and also get a good nights rest" "I will" Mudpaw replied.The 2 cats went to Roseclan.

Brooke said...

Mistflower sniffed the air to smell flowers near by. She padded near the flowers and saw the shake. Quietly, she bent down and sniffed. She could smell a mouse in the flowers. She looked through them and saw a mouse run away from the corner of her eye. She turned and swiftly ran after the mouse. It was making quick turns, but Mistflower's were quicker. "Come here you mouse!" Mistflower meowed through her teeth. She pounced and felt fur beneath her. She had caught it. She ran back to camp with her prey.

~*Mistflower*~

Brooke said...

Mistflower looks around and she sees a vole. "Gotcha." She muttered. She slowly walked towards the vole, eyes staring straight, and pounced. As soon as she didn't a vole was dangling from her mouth. She trotted back to camp and set her prey on the fresh-kill pile.

~*Mistflower*~

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!