Welcome to RoseClan!
Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!
Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!
Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!
~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^
~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon
171 comments:
Hey Dawnstar,
This is Tallfoot. I was wondering if me, Wolfpaw, Amberpaw, and Cinderpaw could go hunting, I just want to see how well they are doing with their training, and hunting skills. Thats because I want to have some alone time with them, and to greive for the old deputy......
Tallfoot
OPPPPPPPPPPPPS.............
I mean Tallfur, not Tallfoot, sorry,........
Tallfur, you may go out hunting, but see if Wildblaze and Shadowfang can come to, if they can't you can still go out with the apprentices, but bring at least one more warrior. Stay away from Night Cave and be on guard in case rogues show up.
Okay, Thanks Dawnstar,
I'm going to bring them out with us to
Dawnstar,
Tallfur and Amberpaw= Rachel
Tallfur- a muscular and tall black and white tom with amber eyes
Amberpaw- an orange tabby she-cat with green eyes
Shadowfang- black tabby she-cat with a white tail and paws and amber eyes
(Thanks!I added your info. Tallfur/Amberpaw and Shadowfang, but in the future if you want me to know who you are use initials so if others join they won't know your real name.)
"Dawnstar! Dawnstar! Come Quickly, Whiteshadow is having her kits!"
-Icefang
"Already!" Dawnstar exclaimed.(The two race out of the den)
I congratulate you two, Whiteshadow and Icefang. You two have such beautiful kits.... but we all know that everyone will greive for the other kit, that is dead, and now it hunts with Starclan. You two are so lucky to have those kits, and so is Roseclan.....
Tallfur
Hey Sydney!! It's Cassidy! I'm playing as Wildblaze!☺ Hey I was wondering if I could go hunting with Cinderpaw! I feel that she hasn't gotten enough training in the past few days. (I have been really busy with homework so I can't go on often, sorry about that!) So if you could let her go hunting with me I would be very greatful... oh and anyone can come with us but I'm Cinderpaw's mentor so I'm more worried about her.
Oh and while I'm here I will give you Wildblaze's description:
smoky black she-cat with bright blue eyes.
I love to go on hunts and will do anything to protect my clan!!
~~thankks ☺~~
It's me, Wildbalze, check my comment in: A dark Prophecy Part 2! I have a suggestion in the comment section!
~~~haha, thanks again~~~
(Tallfur, ran rapidly into the leaders den, with Wolfpaw at his side.)
"Hey Dawnstar. We caught plenty of prey, and Wolfpaw did awesome."
"Also, I was wondering if me and Wolfpaw could go training, with Shadowfang, and Amberpaw."
"I would like to show Shadowfang how well I really trained my apprentice..." Tallfur said with a proud look on his face.
Tallfur
Tallfur and Wolfpaw left, and Tallfur ran to Brightsong, and they started to share-tonges.
(Dawnstar: So Tallfur and Brightsong are mates?)
Tallfur
Wildblaze, please don't mention my real name, I would appreciate it! Also, you are Cinderpaw's Mentor, the only thing you have to ask me about is if you can go on patrol with her or much later on if Cinderpaw could become a warrior, hunting and training is ok as long as you don't have something else to do.
Tallfur, if you don't like how Brightsong is your mate, I could change it,but I just needed parents for Leopardpaw and Amberpaw.
Nooooooooo,
Dawnstar,
I would love to be Brightsongs mate, (Tallfur and Brightsong look great together)
Tallfur
Wolfpaw- gray tom with a white belly, and has bright green eyes
[Sorry:( I missed a few comments] Yes, you can go out with them Tallfur.(And Wildblaze, can you tell me Cinderpaw's description too?)
Thanks
Tallfur
Cinderpaw- a gray she-cat with a white underbelly, with flashing green eyes
Cinderpaw, you looked too much like Wolfpaw, I changed you to look like Lily. Wolfpaw I also changed your eye color a bit. Oh and Wolfpaw, I still need a description for Leopardpaw! If you don't like my changes, notify me!
Leopardpaw- a yellow orange tabby she-cat with amber eyes (just like father Tallfur)
Dawnstar,
Can we make Brightsong have another kit? If you agree, can it be a white tom with little brown spots, and not to much? The name would be Mudkit. The warrior name would be Mudpelt.
Thanks, Tallfur
Hey Dawnstar,
I was just wondering if I can make myself a mate for Shadowfang... I just don't know any good boy cat names, I kinda need help
Hi again Dawnstar,
Sorry I haven't been commenting much lately. I have been really busy with hockey games and stuff. If you think of any good boy cat names please tell me. Thanks:)
Tallfur-
Sure, but I think there should be at least two, how about Mudkit and Spottedkit.(Instead of Mudkit having spots, how about patches?) Spottedkit will be a tortoiseshell she-kit like her mother and has hazel eyes. Her Warrior name will be Spottednose. They won't be born for a while, and I have seven cats right now(That's because Dawnstar is special). I will be sure to kill one of my cats(I already know which) before the kits are born. I will move Brightsong to the Nursery soon. When the kits are born, I will play Spottedkit and you can play Mudkit.
Dawnstar,
I was wondering if I could go out on a dusk patrol with Whiteshadow, Bluefire, and my apprentice, Amberpaw?
Shadowfang-
For a name, how about Oakleaf, or Redtalon? Maybe, Blazewing or Ravenclaw?
If you don't like any of the four names I gave you, comment back!
Whiteshadow has kits to tend to, so take Icefang instead, but sure!(Comment in clan territory)
K.
I will play as Mudkit, and I love the name Spottedkit to.
I read the four parts of the prophecy so far, I think that they are really good. I hope you keep on making more of them soon, I want to see what happens (and if I'm in it!)
great job-- Wildblaze :)
oh yaaa-- I forgot to mention that I commented in the Clan Territory page and I want you to look at it!!
Thanks Wildblaze, I really try hard to make it the best it can be! I will make more, there will be a bunch of them! It's barely even gotten started. I might make a collection showing whole stories after I get more and finish all of them. It would be kinda like a book, but I don't really know if I'll do that. I still have lots of work to do on finishing the first story!
Great!!!!!!!! Is it easy to make a blog of your own, Dawnstar? It seems like a lot of work answering comments and updating everything daily.
I did what you told me to do, so I'm gonna go hunting if it's okay with you.
At first it's hard to set your blog up and do stuff like pages or come up with interesting stories. I personally think that answering comments and posting is fun! I just love warriors so much and wanted to be part of it. So far, having poeple comment is awesome because it's like you're a real warrior and doing warrior things. Also, having a clan is only fun when there's lots of people in the clan, so if any of you know people who love warriors, ask them to join!
Sure Amberpaw, but at least take another apprentice with you and stay away from the Night Cave.
Yeah!! I absolutely agree with you. I LOVE reading all of the comments and: A Dark Prophecy... it is very fun to act like a cat in a clan :) I'm glad you started this blog!!
"Excuse me, Dawnstar? I was out hunting with Fogpaw and I saw this cat. She said she wanted to speak with you, so I brought her into camp." said Dapplepelt nervously.
" Hello! My name is Leafstar. I am the leader of Swiftclan." said Leafstar as she padded in. "I heard of your clan and thought I would drop by to say hello. I also thought, with your approval, that maybe we could be allies."
-Swiftwing
"I'll take Fogpaw with me to go hunting". (Then Amberpaw went out-of the leaders den, and Tallfur ran in.) (Tallfur stopped Amberpaw before leaving) "Hey Dawnstar" Tallfur said with Amberpaw at his side. "I would love to go hunting with Amberpaw and Fogpaw". "Extra fresh-kill is always great for the clan".
"Yes, Tallfur you may go and now I must speak to Leafstar..." Dawnstar then continued,"I will help your clan in a great time of need if you do the same for mine. We will only fight on your side when we believe it is fair though, and you must remember we are separate clans. All that aside, you are as it stands, our friend and ally.(So basically we'll be friends, but doesn't mean we must always agree on everything, also we must make our own choices as leaders of different clans.)
"Thank you Dawnstar", wait, where should we go hunting?"
"Anywhere except around Night Cave, and if you go by the Narrow Canyon, be careful!" Dawnstar told him.(Check out the Territory Layout on the sidebar, sorry if you can't read it I made the font big, but the picture had to be shrunk to fit!)
"We'll go to the Smooth Rocks." Tallfur said, and gathered up the two apprentices, and left.
Hey Dawnstar,
I really like all of those names, but if you can name some more that would be great. I'm just having trouble deciding and I just want to see if any of the new names you might give me might be better. Thanks!
(Just to make it clear, unless you just messed up, there is only one smooth rock. Oh, and in the real world it would be some type of forest monument or dedication. Something like that.)
"I might be able to help you, Shadowfang...."
"Breezepath? Blackpelt? Darkbreeze? Firestorm? Lionfur? Spiderbreeze? Spiderheart? Spiderstorm? Breezewing? Shrewpelt? Swiftstorm? Moonfoot?"
Those are some names that I can think of right now.
Tallfur and Amberpaw
(Sorry Shadowfang your comment didn't appear until after I posted) What about Cometflight or Bramblefoot? I have an idea! Since you can't decide, pick 3-5 names you like and I'll add it as a Poll. Then, the winning name will be your mate's! Please tell me what you think Shadowfang!
(Tallfur, I was gonna use Moonfoot in Stormclan, so maybe not that name.)
"That's great! I thank you for letting me in your wonderful camp." said Leafstar . She bowed respectfully. "May Starclan light your path." Leafstar turned around and walked out of the leader's den.
-Swiftwing
"May Starclan also light yours." Dawnstar called after her. "Oh, and don't go near our Night Cave, the rouges staying there are dangerous!" she mewed.
Dawnstar,
I just typed something under "Clan Territory", and I want you to look at it.
Tallfur and Amberpaw
Good, I also sent out Dawn and Hunting Patrols! The clan will be well fed! Please try to check that out.
Dawnstar,
I was thinking I should get myself a mate, but I can't think of any good names... could you help me out??
-Wildshadow
"Dawnstar, I heard that you wanted me to lead a hunting patrol with Bluefire, Dapplepelt, and Fogpaw." Wildshadow bowed, "I will gladly oblige." and she ran out of the den.
"Bluefire, Dapplepelt, and Fogpaw, come here... (they quickly ran over) Dawnstar has asked us to go on a hunting patrol, and we need to leave... now," Wildshadow mewed. "But we must stay away from Night Cave, it is dangerous. I think we should go to Smooth Rock first, and then Narrow Canyon." Wildshadow smiled when they nodded, "Let's move out!!" And the four ran off. (In the direction of Smooth Rock.)
Okay Wildshadow, Shadowfang was suggested a whole bunch of names, ask her if you could use one!
Eh- those names are kinda funny or sound evil (no offense). Maybe you could suggest a couple more... if you don't mind. :)
~~Wildshadow~~
Wildblaze.... I will think of names for mates for you tooo.
Dusknose? Longfur? Shrewpelt? Stormpelt? Brakenpelt? Rainbreeze? Bumblefur?
It's hard to think of names, but those are the ones that I think you or Shadowfang might like.
Dawnstar,
Could you put up a poll for everyone in the clan to vote on my mate's name??
Here are my top 4 choices:
Stormclaw
Brackenheart
Dusktail
and Bramblefoot
If you could do that, that would be great :)
And Tallfur Amberpaw, and Dawnstar, thanks for giving me ideas ;P
I personally like Bramblefoot, but sure!
You are totally welcome Wildblaze.... If I would vote for one, I would vote for Stormclaw or Dusktail because it would sound like a black or gray cat, which would be good for you to have for a mate.
:) Those are the names I guess I would choose, but you might have a different idea for a cat.
Thanks, Dawnstar! I hope that more people vote before time is up... but I like all of the names a lot, so I don't care which one wins. :)
Thanks again, Dawnstar-- Wildblaze
I like how you imagine who will match me most, Tallfur. That is a great suggestion. :) Did you vote yet?
Yes, and of course I voted for Stormclaw to be your mate.
I amagine Bramblefoot and Brakenheart brown toms, and I imagine Dusktail and Stormclaw gray or black toms.
Oh I see... cool thats a good way to think of it! :)
Yes it is....
"Hey Dawnstar" Tallfur said, running into the leaders den. "Could I take a look at the Night Cave? I thought that we didn't look around it for a long time" "I could go by myself if you would like me to" Tallfur said.
Hey Dawanstar,
If you would allow Tallfur to look around/in Night Cave, could I go with him??
"No Tallfur, it's to dangerous, I don't want to lose another cat, escpecially a soon to be father."Dawnstar mewed.
(Oh and Wildblaze, I think a different color mate is good because your kits will have more variety. So then they can be brown, or black, or gray, or a mix of those.)
Great, that is also a great idea too.
"Okay, I know. I guess you are right." Tallfur mewed. Tallfur ran out of the leaders den, and went into the nursery.
Oh, and if you want to add more cats to the clan(Remember up to 6), then go to the Join page and tell me!
Hey, S.S.! I was wondering, how do you add links to posts again? I'm making a patrol page, and i need to know to add it. As soon as it's added, somethimg will happen that will make Dewblaze deputy (she has an apprentice), cause my friend (who was deputy) wants a kit now, so she will die on patrol. Please answer soon gtg!
-Swiftwing aka p.g.
(Ok! I'd love to be Deputy!) How you do it is go to "New Post" and Post something with a title called Patrol Page and type as the message something like: The Deputy assigns patrols here. Then, go to your "Swiftclan Pages" on Layout and click edit. Minimize, then click on the title of the post and copy the URL at the top. So for Patrol Page it would be like: (leafstarswiftclan.blogspot.com/2010/01/patrol-page.html) Then, for New Page Name, just do "Patrol Page". Then, use the arrows on the other added links to organize where you want the page/post link to appear on your site. Save it. Then, go back to Layout and save there too. It will be on your site!(I can help more if you don't get it)
P.S. Love the Sailor Scout Picture!
Thanks! It was a big help! Thanks for the comment about the picture!
ps. Do you think it would be a good idea to add a chat page?
Well, depends what you would chat about, I mean if you want to talk about warriors, that's what the other pages are for. If it's not about warriors, just make another blog.(So personally, I think no.) I might put a sailor scout picture on my blog because I love Sailor Moon!
(Well this is a warriors blog, so...maybe not that type of picture.)
Sailor moon is totally awesome! Could you assign patrols? Have one bring back two kits without a mother. Thanks!
- Leafstar
"Ummmmm Dawnstar" Amberpaw mewed quietly. "Can I go out hunting with Blufire, Shadowfang, and me?"
"Our fresh kill pile isin't as big as it was before, so I think we could have a hunting patrol, but if you wanted us to, we could go on a border patrol and renew the scent-markers first, then hunt so we don't carry our fresh kill with us while hunting." Amberpaw said a little bit louder, but not that much.
You can go on border patrol later, but hunting would be great!
Wildblaze, Bluefire, Dapplepelt, and Fogpaw ran into Dawnstar's den. Wildblaze spoke first, "Dawnstar, there was a great amount of animals at Smooth Rock today, so we have a bounitful supply of fresh-kill. Should we go give some to the mothers, kits, and elders?"
I meant assign a patrol on Swiftclan. Thanks!
-Leafstar
Hey, Leafstar, you like Sailor Moon too? :)
Yes, they should be fed first anyway.
"Okay, then we'll go and feed them now," Wildblaze replied.
She nodded to her leader and left the room, with Bluefire, Dapplepelt, and Fogpaw following from behind.
Hey Dawnstar
When Brightsong has her kits, you can just pretend that you are Tallfur. It would just be easier then waiting for me to reply to what you say....
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Yes, I love Sailor Moon, Wildblaze! Hey, Dawnstar? Do you already know who will play the kits? If not, can i play one?
Yes, sorry Leafstar, Tallfur and I will each play one.
oh, that's fine! I have some new kits in my clan, so would you like to play one? There are three, Lilykit, Leapordkit, and Lightkit. If anyone else wants to play one(preferably someone who is not in the clan), Just comment on www.leafstarswiftclan.blogspot.com.
Oh, I think I would like to play Lilykit(but could you tell me her warrior name?).
Yeah sweet! The Sailor Moon girls are super cute! Leafstar, which girl is your favorite?
(It doesn't matter if you asked me or not, I'm just gonna tell ya) I like Sailor Moon, Jupiter, and Venus the most, but if I had to choose one, it'd be Sailor Venus!
Sailor Venus is sooooooooo pretty! I wish they still showed the Sailor Moon tv shows. (at least I think that is what Sailor Moon was made for) I also like Sailor Jupiter!
Oh wait I forgot to say that I also loveee Sailor Neptune!
S.S.
When is Brightsong going to have her kits?
-R.S.
I have not picked Lilykit's warrior name yet. You can pick!. I love Sailor moon and Sailor Neptune.
"Dawnstar?" Tallfur said, walking into the leaders den. "I'm going on a hunting patrol with Wolfpaw, Wildshadow, Firestorm, Shadowfang, and Amberpaw. The prey is really scarce right now. I'm thinking about going to the Smooth Rock, and to the Narrow Cannon. We will be careful." Tallfur said, with a promising look on his face.
I meant """""WILDBLAZE""""
Tallfur
Dawnstar,
"We went hunting, and we caught two mice, two pigeons, and a rabbit, but Amberpaw fell down the canyon, and she ended up spraining her ankle, all of them. Leopardpaw said that she will be fine, but will not be training for a long time." Tallfur said.
Read my story about the hunting patrol.
First it starts in the clan territory, then to the medicine cats den, into the apprentices den, and then into the leaders den.
Hey S.S.!! Omg I am typing this on my iPod touch! It's super cool :) Well that's all I have to say for now so bye bye!! See you at school tomorrow!
(Actually the Sailor Moon TV shows are all on Youtube, they are three parts for one episode. To start watching #1, type "sailor moon ep 1 pt 1".)For Lilykit's warrior name...how about Lilyfrost?
Brightsong can have her kits whenever I guess. Just tell me when, but 4 kits will be apprenticed soon, so how about I post something after they are apprenticed?
Sure, Brightsong will have her kits later.
When is Wolfpaw going to become a warrior?
I kinda want to apprentice one of the new kits.......
That's up to Wolfpaw! When Wolfpaw tells me that he wants to be a warrior, then I will make him one. For now though, he's still your apprentice! (Maybe if he becomes one soonish, then you can mentor one of your own kits.)
ya i already watched the first episode! haha its pretty good :)
How about Brightsong having kits right now?
K, I'm a bit busy at the moment, so I'll post about it ASAP!
K, thanks, you rock!!!!!! So do the same thing as what you did when Whiteshadow has her kits. Just pretend to be Tallfur, make him run into your den, and to tell you "Brightsong is having her kits!" and then do everything in the medicine cats den............
TALLFUR :)
Hey S.S. it's C.S.... guess what I already made 10 sailor scouts... I have some names for them that fit them perfectly! ☺
P.S. please write back
Sorry, busy with M.S., comment on the Sailor Scout site I made and tell me names and stuff.
Your Sailor Sunbeam blog won't let me post anything on it.... I wonder why???
Ok you know what, I'm just going to give you the names of my Sailor Soldiers.
Sailor Earth (nickname Gaea)
Sailor Galaxy (nickname Luna)
Sailor Asteroid (nickname Diana)
Sailor Snow (nickname Minerva)
Sailor Sky (nickname Bianca)
Sailor Sunset (nickname Callista)
Sailor Starlight (nickname Lila)
Sailor Synthesis (nickname Avalon)
Sailor Eclipse (nickname Evangeline)
Sailor Moonrise (nickname Althea)
Oh and FWI, I'm still making more Sailors but the internet is down... (I'm typing this on my phone).... so if we come up with some of the same names, it doesn't mean that I copied you! :)
~~Thankss~~ ;P
P.S. I might change some of the girls names if I think of better ones!
Jjust in case you don't know what the nicknames are for....I'm giving them nicknames like how you gave Sailor Sunbeam the nickname Elaine (Laney)...... so yeah that's what they're for :) Ohhh and sorry when I said FWI I meant FYI ;D
Okay, firstly, what power do they have like She is the Sailor Soldier of____. (Sailor Uranus had Sky power, so...think about what powers they would have. Sorry about not being able to post, I'll go fix it right now! Oh and I took sailor soldier of Space, Light, Desert, Plant, and Rock.) Good luck!
S.S.,
For the families, you have to add Spottedkit and Mudkit in Tallfur and Brightsongs family.......
R.S.
Shadowfang padded into the leaders den. "Dawnstar, can Amberpaw become a warrior? She has trained very hard, for moons, and now I think it is time when she receives her warrior name." Shadowfang said. "I just took her out training, and she did great." Shadowfang said.
(Shadowfang-Ask Amberpaw first, but otherwise that's great!) Oh, and sorry Tallfur, forgot, I'll do it soon!
Amberpaw walked into the leaders den. "So, according to Shadowfang, I will become a warrior. I will love it Dawnstar. You don't know how much this means to me!!!"
(Remember... the warrior name Amberheart)
Then a few moments later, Wolfpaw appeared. "So, I will also become a warrior. Great, because Tallfur did tell me about this."
(Remember... the warrior name Wolfclaw)
No way, the dark prophecy is so awesome!! I can't wait to hear more!! And by the way, how do you get to the Sailor Moon page again? I kind of forgot, unless you can tell me at school:)
Hey Dawnstar, I was just on Swiftclan (a great clan that if anyone isn't on, they should join soon!) and I was just wondering if it's Leafstar that does most of the typing and the Mysterious prophecies, or if it's you that does most of it.:) Please reply!!
Shadowfang- Do you mean Sailor Sunbeam? If so, first go to my profile which you can find any any of my blogs. There should be a list of blogs I run. Click on "Sailor Sunbeam and other Sailor Scouts" and it will take you to the site. Also, for the Mysterious Prophecy, I actually don't type it. I did though help Leafstar with the prophecy idea, so I know the basics of what will happen, but not all the details.
Ok thanks so much! I'll be sure go on it sometime!!:) I'm typing on my phone right now and it's kind of hard, so bye!
Tallfur padded into the leaders den, while coughing and wheezing really hard. "Dawnstar, I don't feel as good." Then Tallfur passed out right infront of Dawnstar.
(Tallfur has greencough)
(K, and anyone else who has greencough can report in the medicine cat den)
Amberheart padded into the leaders den. "Can I go on a----" Then Amberheart saw her father laying on the floor, passed out. "Oh.... no...... He must have greencough" Amberheart mewed to Dawnstar. Then Amberheart said.... "Swiftwing and Leopardpaw aren't here to help him or Stonepaw!" Amberheart mewed. Then moments later Tallfur woke up and started coughing and wheezing even more. "Amberheart...." Tallfur mewed. "Go away... don't worry, me and Stonepaw will be okay." Tallfur said, with a croaky voice. "Okay...." Amberheart mewed. While walking away... Amberheart prayed...."Starclan, help Tallfur and Stonepaw get their strength back. We need everyone in the clan.. " Then Amberheart left.
Amberheart ran into the leaders den. "Can I go on a hunting patrol?" Amberheart mewed. "I could take Ashcloud, Stormclaw, and Icefang. The fresh kill is oftley empty." Amberheart mewed, trying to be as confident as she could. Then her gaze met Dawnstars.
I'll try, I'm a bit busy right at the moment with multiple things. I hope Shadowfang can help with Patrols soon :(
Hey Dawnstar, if it's okay with you, I'll take Amberheart and a few others on a hunting patrol and I could lead it... And if you want I'll organize a border patrol too...
Oh hey, and Dawnstar, I'd like to make another cat also:)
Name: Snowbreeze
Fur color: White with gray tabby markings and black paws and tail
Eye color: Bright blue
Last book read: The Fourth Apprentice
(Okay!) You are the Deputy and can post patrols anytime if I haven't. You don't need to ask me, just post on the Patrol Page!
S.S.
How about the old deputy was Moonwisker, Tallfur and Shadowfang brother.... and died from saving them both from a badger attack a long time ago.
Just tell me if you disagree.
-R.S.
Well, if you go back to A Dark Prophecy Part 1, It says he died from a Rouge Attack. He could have saved you from a Rouge though.
Okay...
Sorry, I didn't realize it though.. so how about Moonwisker did save Shadowfang and Tallfur from the battle.
???The Battle???
The rouge attack....
"Hello, My name is Jaypelt. My mother and father were slaughtered at my birth, and I was abandoned. I was wondering if I could join your clan. I also know your territory well because I have lived here in your territory for a while." Jaypelt mewed... looking at Dawnstar for a reply.
(I meant that would be Jaypelt's story and he already joined long ago as an apprentice.)Yeah, I thought you meant he said you couldn't fight in the battle at all!
Ohhhhhh.... sorry about not making it as clear about that.
Dawnstar, can I be a warrior? In my profile it says that I am almost ready to be a warrior. And can my warrior name be Moonshine?
Sure, I'll post it ASAP, but I have to go to school soon, so it might not happen until tonight!
Hi Dawnstar!! Thanks for letting me join your clan...it's awesome!
~Snowbreeze~
Oh and sure, Dawnstar, I'll post patrols ASAP:)
Hey Dawnstar, it's M.S.!!!!
I just got really bored all of a sudden and I wanted to talk about something, so yeah. Ummm... if you think of anything that I could do to help the clan, please let me know!
Thanks S.S.!!!:) See you at school!!!!
Oh, and by the way, I forgot to say that the new background is AWESOME!!!! Good job!:)
Dear Dawnstar,
Hey whats up???I was wondering if I could have an apprentice???I don't really care if do not get one but actually I really really want one!!!Please!!!
From,
Wolfclaw
Dear Dawnstar,
Hey whats up?????The background is pretty good!!!!!!!Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah sorry I have laughing problems.I love my power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From,
Leopardpaw
EVERYONE: If you play multiple cats, then only type the name of the one whose speaking, or just pick one, less typing for you. (When I am playing two cats in the same post/comment, I sign their names at the end of their part like...
-Dawnstar
Wolfclaw- there are so many warriors technically older than you, but you have been in the clan longer...there are five...so, I guess.
Shadowfang- you can just go out hunting whenever you want if it's you and others(you're the Deputy, others ask you if they can go out). Or you could help to sort/gather herbs, or you could play with the kits and give the queens a little break.(We're in battle though right now)
Hey!!!!
How about Spottedkit dosen't have greencough anymore, and when the battle is over..... Mudkit and Spottedkit will be apprentices, and other kits that want be apprentices. (How about Jaypelt would mentor Mudkit, and when he was an apprentice, Moonwisker was Jaypelts mentor. And if Rainkit, Hailkit, or Sunkit want to become apprentices, could Amberheart mentor Rainkit????)
Thanks :)
Ok Dawnstar, sure. I won't put all of my cats names because that's a lot of typing:) I'll do what you suggested: to put your name at the bottom of what you're typing. I'll even do it this time just to make sure that you know what I mean. Sorry if I don't have enough time to post patrols sometimes, I've been pretty busy lately with hockey games and school, and stuff like that:) I can't wait to see you at school tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
~Shadowfang~:):):):):):):)
Read my latest comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tallfur, Amberheart, Mudkit, and Jaypelt
Hi Dawnstar!!!! I haven't been typing for a while or posting patrols or any of the deputy kind of stuff so sorry!!! Hey I have to go so ttyl! Time to go to bed!!:):):):) See you at school!!!:):):):):)
Hey..........
Join Dragonclan at: http://www.amberstardragonclan.blogspot.com
HEy this is C.S. and just like R.S. I'm going to make a clan. Any suggestions for a clan name (and how to make it)?
Could I use Moonclan?
What do u want ur cat name to be for my clan, Jadeclan? and wat position?
join jadeclan at:
http://wwwbrightstar-jadeclan.blogspot.com
(and fwi there is no period in between www and brightstar cuz the blog creator thingy wouldn't let me do that.) :(
Plz reply I need help! :(
Actually the website's address (thats wat i call it) has changed to http://brightstar-jadeclan.blogspot.com
-Brightstar-
nice blog! check out mine. www.leafspark-ivyclan.blogspot.com !
Hailpaw did amazing today! She caught a fat mice and two sparrows!
Great! Congratulate her on her nice job!
Sorry Leafspark, the address isn't working. :(
Hi! This is Silverflight's player. On the Littermates Silverflight is with Ashcloud and Stormclaw as my littermates. I haven't been on a lot since I was busy with my clan so maybe I missed something, but I didn't make Silverflight have a brother or sister.
Mintstar padded in the den with Dawnfeather. She nodded to Dawnstar. "Hello." She meowed kindly. "I am Minstar, leader of SleetClan."
(I have to stop using my favorite name for every Clan I join XD It gets confusing, cause Dawnstar's warrior name on RoseClan was Dawnfeather)
"Welcome to the RoseClan, Mintstar." Dawnstar mewed with a friendly tone, dipping her head.
Post a Comment