Dawnstar sat in her den, thinking about what Shadowfang said after a battle with the rouges about 3 and 1/2 moons ago. Could Riverkit, only a few moons old at the time, have chased off a warrior and saved Shadowfang from the rouge leader, Thorn? Dawnstar stared out into the camp, it was only Sunhigh. The strange little kit was out playing with her brother. Dawnstar saw something that made her heart turn to ice and sent a shiver down her spine. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Leopardpaw staring at the same thing...a snake had crept up behind Riverkit and was poised to spring. Before Dawnstar could say anything, the snake lept. It lunged with striking speed and its mouth was ready to inject the poison. As it drew close, Riverkit spun around, stepped sideways, and slamed it to the ground, killing it. She picked it up and brought it to the fresh kill pile. Dropping it in with pride. "A KIT caught prey and didn't even have to leave camp!" Amberpaw mewed. They were all stunned. Leopardpaw exchanged a glance with Dawnstar. "This kit,...I will definitely keep an eye on her." Dawnstar thought. Not knowing Leopardpaw was thinking about the exact same thing...
1/18/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Sweet!!!! Atleast Amberpaw was in it, and I hope that Tallfur will be in one soon!
I can try! I already have lots of cats wanting to be in it. I think I have an idea though!
K thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
Post a Comment