Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

1/12/10

Mates

Choose a mate here by asking someone, and if they agree, I will add them to an updated list of mates. Be sure to check that they have no mate before you ask(younger cats, like kits and apprentices, can ask for future mates, but have to wait until both are warriors)!

6 comments:

Charisma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charisma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charisma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charisma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charisma said...

This is Silverflight and I'm looking for a Tom who is stubborn most of the times, but is kind and gentle. Please respond!

Anonymous said...

I am looking for a smart, quick, patient, and kind warrior. I want someone who wants kits. My personality is gentle, kind, fast, smart, patient, and a skilled fighter. I am a light brown she-cat with white legs. I am waiting for Dawnstar to put my name on the warrior list. Thank-You for reading!

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!