Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

1/11/10

A Dark Prophecy Part 1

Dawnstar stared at the blazing red sky, wondering what Leaf-bare would bring. The rouges were already stealing prey in Green-leaf,what would Leaf-bare drive them to? They were sheltering at Night Cave and had many strong warriors. Dawnstar had tried to drive them out, but had failed, losing her Deputy, Moonwhisker. She had confidence in Shadowfang though, once a senior warrior now her new Deputy. She looked to the Blossom tree, hoping it would give her some answer. She watched the sky until her warrior anscestors shone above her. As the moon hit the clear water in the Blossom Pond, she saw a starry cat's reflection in it. " I am Blossom, sister of your first leader" the cat mewed softly and then continued."I bring a prophecy..." Dawnstar's eyes blazed with curiosity and hope."Ice will save your clan from a great danger" Dawnstar blinked and Blossom was gone, a slight breeze blew petals off the Blossom Tree and she heard a whisper"...but not without a great cost".

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!