Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

1/16/10

Landmarks

Blossom Tree- A cherry blossom tree with the most beautiful flowers, important in clan history.

Blossom Pond- A small pond next to the Blossom Tree. It contains crystal clear water and for a few days in Green-leaf, is covered in Blossom petals.

Smooth Rock- A very odd, shiny rock with Twoleg writing on it. Smooth to the touch.

Night Cave- A dark cave never touched by sunlight, it is very safe and when disaster strikes, the clan can shelter there.

Narrow Canyon- A long, thin canyon that runs deep into the earth. A fall from it would kill anyone.

1 comments:

Tallfur and Amberpaw said...

Cool territory, I just love it, and where everything it is, it is also is cool.

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!