Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

1/16/10

Patrol Page

The Deputy or Leader comments here to assign patrols under the Tall Stone

26 comments:

Dawnstar said...

On Dusk Patrol as I promised, will be Shadowfang, Icefang, Bluefire, and Amberpaw.(Just comment in Clan Territory at one point)

Dawnstar said...

Brightsong will lead a hunting patrol and will take Tallfur, Wildblaze, and Cinderpaw with her.

Dawnstar said...

(If you can't comment in the Clan Territory when I send you on a patrol, its okay, we'll just pretend and say nothing happened on that patrol! If you are not leading the patrol, do not comment until the cat who is in charge does) I will lead the Dawn Patrol and will take Tallfur, Brightsong, and Wolfpaw. I want Wildblaze to lead a hunting patrol with Bluefire and Amberpaw.

Wildblaze said...

Dawnstar,

I was wondering if I could go on a patrol with Bluefire, Cinderpaw, and Dapplepelt.

~Thankkks~

Dawnstar said...

What kind, Border or Hunting?

Dawnstar said...

(For now I'll send you on a hunting patrol as I ran out of time I also want Fogpaw with her mentor, so Cinderpaw can help Swiftwing and Leopardpaw with herbs) Leading the border patrol will be Shadowfang and coming with her will be Tallfur, Icefang, and Amberpaw. On hunting patrol Wildblaze will lead and take Bluefire, Dapplepelt, and Fogpaw.

Wildshadow said...

Umm, well I am Cinderpaw's mentor... but thats okay. I will go gather up Bluefire, Dapplepelt, and Fogpaw. (Go look at my comment in the leaders den)


~Wildshadow~ ;P


Oh I forgot to mention that next time I go on patrol, I would like to go on a border patrol with whoever you choose to come with me. Thanks. :)

Dawnstar said...

Ok, next time I'll put you on border patrol, and Wildblaze(I get why you made that mistake) I gave you a pretty important part(Not the most important, but kinda good because I was able to get you a good part!). Shadowfang, you are the Deputy and always probaly will have a good part!

Wildshadow said...

Wait what mistake did I make??? ;P

pondering-- Wildblaze

Wildblaze said...

I have a part??- in what?? :) :) :)

haha... still pondering- Wildblaze

Dawnstar said...

You called yourself WildSHADOW instead of WildBLAZE. You have a part in the story, A Dark Prophecy(A part to be posted later)

Wildblaze said...

Oh hahaha I just noticed that... sorry :) and thanks for giving me a part in the story!!!!

Wildblaze said...

"Can I go on a border patrol, Dawnstar?" Wildblaze asked.

Dawnstar said...

Shadowfang will lead the Dawnpatrol along with Wildblaze, Firestorm, and Cinderpaw. Stormclaw will lead a hunting patrol with Tallfur, Ashcloud, Dapplepelt, and Fogpaw.(Sorry for not assigning patrols lately! I'll try to keep up, but if I don't assign them, just pretend I did and they went out)

Tallfur said...

K........... Tallfur left, gathered Ashcloud, Dapplepelt, Stormclaw, and Fogpaw. Then the hunting patrol left.

Wildblaze/ Stormclaw/ and Cinderpaw :) said...

Wildblaze gathered up Shadowfang, Firestorm, and Cinderpaw and left for the Dawn patrol.
Stormclaw gathered up Tallfur, Ashcloud, Dapplepelt, Fogpaw, then they left for Smooth Rock.

Dawnstar said...

Dawn Patrol will be lead by Firestorm and he will take Whiteshadow, Dapplepelt, and Stonepaw. Hunting patrol will be lead by Stormclaw and can take Wildblaze, Icefang, and Amberpaw.

Dawnstar said...

(First cat always leader of patrol)

Dawn Patrol: Tallfur, Wildblaze, Amberheart, and Flamepaw

Hunting Patrol: Firestorm, Dapplepelt, Wolfclaw, and Fogpaw

Dawnstar said...

Dawn Patrol: Firestorm, Lunabreeze, Amberheart, and Moonpaw

Hunting Patrol: Pouncefang, Whiteshadow, Roseflower, and Flamepaw

Shadowfang/Nightfeather/Snowbreeze said...

Shadowfang stepped up on the Tall Stone. "Attention cats of Roseclan!!" Shadowfang raised her tail to silence the murmurs of the cats as they gathered up to the Tall Stone. She continued. "For tonights dusk patrol, Stormclaw, you will lead it, and Hawkpaw, Amberheart, and Moonshine will go with." She then lightly jumps off the Tall Stone and waves her tail to signal the cats to get back to their duties.

Dawnstar said...

(Thanks Shadowfang, you're doing a great job!)

Dawn Patrol: Tallfur, Snowbreeze, Moonshine, and Cinderpaw

Hunting Patrol: Jaypelt, Ashcloud, Dapplepelt, and Fogpaw

Dawnstar said...

Dawn Patrol: Bluefire, Stormclaw, Amberheart, and Hawkpaw

Hunting Patrol: Icefang, Wildblaze, Thornmask, and Flamepaw

Dawnstar said...

(Sorry I didn't Patrol, I was sick and really didn't feel like doing much on Roseclan. Can we just use my last Patrol Post?)

Wildblaze said...

(Sure, lets do that patrol first!)
Wildblaze heard that she was on hunting patrol so she quickly padded off (she was in the warriors den) to find Icefang, Thornmask, and Flamepaw.
~Wildblaze~

Dawnstar said...

Dawn Patrol: Lunabreeze, Whiteshadow, Wolfclaw, and Riverpaw

Hunting Patrol: Ashcloud, Pouncefang, Snowbreeze, and Cinderpaw

Dawnstar said...

Dusk Patrol: Shadowfang, Amberheart, Moonshine, and Hawkpaw

Hunting Patrol: Firestorm, Dapplepelt, Snowfrost, and Fogpaw

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!