Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

1/12/10

Apprentice's Den

Comment here to speak with an Apprentice

25 comments:

Dawnstar said...

Could any of the apprentices bring some fresh-kill to the Nursery and Medicine Cat Den?

Amberpaw said...

"I will" Amberpaw said, and left to the fresh-kill pile.

Cinderpaw said...

"I will also do that!" Cinderpaw mewed, and ran out to the pile of fresh-kill.

Tallfur said...

Tallfur walked into the apprentices den. He said "Amberpaw, and Wolfpaw, we are going on a hunting patrol. The prey is scarce, so we will go on a hunting patrol. Amberpaw and Wolfpaw, go into the clearing and wait for me. You shall see three warriors there: Wildblaze, Shadowfang, and Firestorm. I will be there in a second.

Tallfur and Amberpaw said...

"Amberpaw?" Tallfur asked. He peeked his head into the apprentices den, and noticed she was awake, but ready to fall asleep. He quietly padded over to her. "How are you feeling?" Tallfur questioned her. "I'm doing fine, it just hurts a lot around my ankles, of course." Amberpaw mewed quietly, so only Tallfur could hear. "Good, so you should go to bed, and rest up." Tallfur replied, licking her daughters head, and left her.

Dawnstar said...

(Older apprentices, Amberpaw, Leopardpaw, Fogpaw, Wolfpaw, and Cinderpaw, think about when you want to become a warrior as the apprentices den is quite full.)

Amberpaw said...

"Amberpaw." Shadowfang mewed. "Go to Dawnstars den.". "Okay, Shadowfang." Amberpaw mewed and left to the leaders den.

Tallfur said...

"Wolfpaw. Go to Dawnstars den." Tallfur said. "Okay, Tallfur." Then Wolfpaw left to the leaders den.

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Mudpaw walked in the apprentices den, his tail held high. He just finished at work out with Jaypelt. Mudpaw walked next to Spottedpaw, and fell asleep.

This is what he dreamed of.....

Mudpaw woke up in the training hollow. "Huh? Why am I here?" A starry black and white tom walked out of the shadows. Mudpaw just stared at him, his eyes wide. "I am Moonwisker, the brother of your father, and the sister of Shadowfang" Mudpaw just stared at him, and purred. "My dad always talks about you!" "I know Mudpaw, I always walk in dreams with him, and Shadowfang. They will never leave my hearts, no matter what." Moonwisker said. "Do you help them fight?" Mudpaw asked him. "Well, I fight along side them by giving them strength. Starclan have the power to do anything. No cat can hurt us, none can really see us. I can see them, but they can't see me. Cats can sometimes hear my voice whisper in there ears" He said. Mudpaw saw the starry figure's body disappear in the mist, and Mudpaw woke up.

He yawned, and stretched his legs. "Why did I have a dream? I am no medicine cat apprentice!" Mudpaw told himself. He sighed, and sat down.

Charisma said...

Silverflight walks in the apprentice's den. "Hailpaw, wake up" she whispered. "Let's do some battle training"

Dappledpaw said...

Dappledpaw slowly walked in, nervously.

(Sorry I'm not on my blogger account)

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Mudpaw looked at Violetpaw. Woe.. she's pretty.... Mudpaw thought to himself. He stood up and padded to her. "My names Mudpaw, wanna come sleep by me?" He asks wide-eyed.
~Mudpaw

Star Girl not signed in said...

"Um...okay..." She said, staring at him like he was a maniac.
~Violetpaw

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Mudpaw nodded, and beckoned his tail to 2 nests. "Yours can have the more moss" Mudpaw mewed. He padded to the nest with less.
~Mudpaw

Star Girl not signed in said...

Again she sTared at him. "Okay..."
~Violetpaw

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Mudpaw shrugged, and fell asleep.
~Mudpaw

Star Girl not signed in said...

(*stared)

She fell asleep next to him.
~Violetpaw

Anonymous said...

Dappledpaw watched the two cats.

Dawnstar said...

"Hello!" Spottedpaw called as she padded into the Apprentice's Den.

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Mudpaw looked up and smiled at his sister.

Anonymous said...

"Hello, Spottedpaw!" Dappledpaw mewed.

Brooke said...

"Foxpaw?" Called Mistflower, stepping into the shadows of the Apprentice's Den. She noticed that twigs lay broken on the ground and dusty paw marks were splotched against the wall.
They need to clean this mess up. Thought Mistflower, shaking her head.

Dawnstar said...

"Yes?" Foxpaw called to his mentor.

Brooke said...

"I wanted to know if you'd like to come training." Mistflower asked kindly. "But perhaps you should clean up this mess first." She gazed around, biting her lip.

Dawnstar said...

"Ok, I'll get Dovepaw to help. We'll have it done in no time" he mewed. The Apprentice made quick work of the mess with the help of his friend. "Alright! I'm ready to train!"

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!