Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

1/12/10

Medicine Cat's Den

Comment here to speak with the Medicine Cat or Medicine Cat Apprentice

17 comments:

Leafstar said...

"Leapordpaw! We need more tansy. Were running very low. Could you go find some?" asked Swiftwing as she padded in.

-Swiftwing

Leopardpaw said...

Sure, I'll go out and I should take a warrior with me. I will take Shadowfang. Leopardpaw said, and headed towards the warriors den.

Leopardpaw said...

Leopardpaw ran into the medicine den, and she dropped all of the tansy she got. "This was the most I could carry back." Leopardpaw mewed. Then Leopardpaw made her way into her nest, and fell asleep.

Talllfur said...

Tallfur first looked in the medicine den. Leopardpaw asked "What's wrong?" "It's your sister, she fell down the Canyon, and she hurts really bad." Tallfur replied. Amberpaw made her way in. Then Leopardpaw did a lot of stuff to her. A few moments later, after Leopardpaw was done doing her work, she said something that Tallfur never wanted to hear. "Dad, she sprained her ankles, all of them." Leopardpaw said, "And she will not be doing any training for a while." "Thanks." Tallfur said. "She will be staying in the apprentices den." Leopardpaw also said.Then, Tallfur and Amberpwa left into the apprentices den, and then Amberpaw settled in next to her sister Fogpaw, and went to sleep.

Dawnstar said...

Leopardpaw, I would like to have Amberpaw in the Medicine cats den.(A fall from a CLIFF means she really should be staying in that den)

Amberpaw said...

"Sure." Amberpaw got up and walked towards the medicine cats den with Leopardpaw at her side.

Dawnstar said...

(Tallfur) Leopardpaw and Swiftwing, come quickly! Brightsong is having her kits!

Amberpaw said...

"Amberpaw." Leopardpaw said. "You can go back to training now, but be sure to tell Shadowfang to not push you as hard as normal, because you could make your injury hurt more, and make you not become a warrior as fast." Leopardpaw mewed, and licked Amberpaw. "Sure..... thanks Leopardpaw soooooooo much!!!!" Amberpaw mewed. "You're welcome." Leopardpaw replied, and Amberpaw left the medicine den.

Dawnstar said...

Swiftwing! Stonepaw has greencough!*Walks Stonepaw to a mossy nest in Medicine Cat Den.*

Dawnstar said...

(Wait! Forget my last comment! Swiftwing and Leopardpaw are gone, their at the Moon Crystal!)

Tallfur said...

In the medicine cats den, Tallfur moved into a nest right next to Spottedkits. He licked the top of Spottedkits head, and realized she was still breathing. He sighed, rather wanting to be hunting, but he had no option. Now, he was wondering if: Brightsong, Mudkit, Amberheart, Fogpaw, Leopardpaw, and his only sibling, Shadowfang, was okay. Shadowfang was his sister, and Moonwisker passed away many moons ago. He licked Spottedkits head, and Spottedkit looked up, put her head down, and went into deep sleep. Then Tallfur went to bed.

Dawnstar said...

(Very important, please read, oh and Bluefire is helping sick cats and was a Medicine Cat Apprentice before deciding she wanted to be a warrior.)

"Bluefire, you called me?" (Dawnstar)


"Yes, it's very urgent!" Dawnstar nodded. "I think Stonepaw's greencough has developed into..." (Bluefire)


"What!?" (Dawnstar)

"I think he has...blackcough." (Bluefire)

"Did you check the others yet?" Dawnstar said with rising sorrow and panick.

"No...I'll get right on it!" (Bluefire)

(No one else has it and the other cats are moved to a shallow cave at the back of the Tall Stone outside the camp.)

Tallfur said...

"Hey Bluefire." Tallfur mewed, getting her attention. ""Before you check me, first check Spottedkit." Tallfur mewed... looking at Bluefire to respond. "And, you can also check on everyone else to, because I am one of the oldest warriors in the clan." Tallfur said. "And, one more thing, do you know when Swiftwing and Leopardpaw will get back from their journey to the Moon Crystal?"

Dawnstar said...

(Storm is at camp too)
"As this storm is still howling, I don't think they'll be here anytime soon" Bluefire mewed sadly.

Tallfur said...

Tallfur was resting when his clan was getting attacked by rouges. It felt very wierd to him, because he usually would be fighting with everyone else. The only thing that would help him would be resting.... but he had to ask something first... "Leopardpaw! Quickly check on me to see if I am okay." Tallfur said. "You seem alright to me, so you can be alright to leave." Leopardpaw said. Right away Tallfur got up and headed outside, and walking outside, he added a "thanks" to Leopardpaw.

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Tallfur raced into the medicine cat's den. "Leopardpaw, come quickly!" Tallfur hissed. Leopardpaw saw Mudkit, and gasped. She took Mudkit, and brought him to the corner of the medicine den. Tallfur watched Leopardpaw bind rush around his front right leg, and his back left leg. Mudkit groaned, and Leopardpaw put cobwebs around his neck from the eagle. "Take him to the nursery, he needs rest" Leopardpaw mewed. Tallfur carried his son, even though Tallfur was angry with Mudkit, he was still happy that he was alive. Tallfur paddd into the nursery.

Brooke said...

Sunleaf looked around the den and spotted Swiftwing. "Excuse me, Swiftwing." Sunleaf meowed, pain in her voice. "I think I sprained my paw while I was chasing a hare."

~*Brooke*~

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!