Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

1/30/10

Gathering

Change in plans, I will post the list now, but DO NOT go to the gathering until 6:30 PM or later unless I notify you otherwise in a post.) Gathering List: Shadowfang, Swiftwing, Leopardpaw, Tallfur, Wildblaze, Whiteshadow, Dapplepelt, Riverpaw, Flamepaw, and Cinderpaw. Thanks!

3 comments:

Tallfur said...

Hey Dawnstar, thanks for letting me go to the gathering=).

Wildblaze said...

Thank you Dawnstar for letting me and Cinderpaw go to the gathering tonight!!!! I am looking forward to it!

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Thanks for waiting for the updates, the Gathering is now open. See you there!

~~Silverstar

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!