Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

2/15/10

Upgrade!

In case you haven't noticed(Which I'm pretty sure you did) Roseclan has had a blog makeover! Make sure you Vote on what you think of the new template!

Also, I re-added The Moon Crystal(Wait until you see the new template for that one! A hint is that it's animated!). Hope you like it!(I'm letting ordinary cats, A.K.A not Medicine Cat or Leader, go to the moon crystal site, but please DO NOT COMMENT!)

1 comments:

R.S. said...

Hey,

I can't wait for the new Dark Prophecy Part 15!!! Also, I LOVE the new background!!! It rocks, and it is just like roses!! :) =)

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!