Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

2/2/10

2 new warriors for Roseclan!

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the Tall Stone for a clan meeting!Amberpaw and Wolfpaw have chased away a fox and are ready to become warriors" Dawnstar yowled. "Amberpaw, will you uphold the warrior code and protect your clan even at the cost of your life?" she recited. "I do!" she mewed excitedly. " Then from this day forward, you shall be know as Amberheart. I want you to take it easy though as your wound has not completely healed." Dawnstar told her. Amberpaw nodded and sat back in the crowd. "Wolfpaw,...do you promose to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan even at the cost of your life?" Dawnstar said. "I do!" he said with his eyes shining. "Then your warrior name will be...Wolfclaw!" she mewed. "Amberheart, Wolfclaw!" the clan chanted. "You will now go and sit vigil until dawn." Dawnstar mewed and jumped from the Tall Stone.

1 comments:

Mudkit said...

Mudkit watched in total awe while his own sister received her warrior name. "I hope the day when I get my apprentice name will happen fast...... and I also wonder who my mentor will be." Mudkit said to himself while walking to the nursery. When he got to the nursery, he cuddled next to Spottedkit and Brightsong.

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!