Riverpaw examined the beautiful crystal shards embedded in the walls of the tunnel of the cave"Riverpaw, we will guard the entrance and Swiftwing and Leopardpaw can go in." Shadowfang mewed. However disappointed, Riverpaw shook her head obediently. She watched Leopardpaw enter the cavern and took her position alongside Shadowfang.
Leopardpaw made the trek to the Moon Crystal behind Swiftwing. As her paws were starting to ache from the travel to the cave and now to the Crystal, they came to the familiar cavern that held the Moon Crystal. They sat down near the Crystal and touched noses....
"RIVERPAW!" Shadowfang yowled as the young cat collapsed on the ground. She was breathing, but not moving. "I can't leave her and get help!" Shadowfang thought panicking. She lay down and sat there uneasily, thinking about Riverpaw.
Riverpaw opened her eyes, but didn't recognize where she was. " I remember the world just going black, and then I woke up here..." she thought, even though it didn't make any sense, she had to figure out what was going on. "Riverpaw..." a voice whispered. She swiveled around and a sparkling cat was standing there. "I am Blossom, the sister of your first leader...it is time you know of your destiny..." the cat mewed, which sounded very much like a gentle breeze. "If it's the prophecy, where's Leopardpaw?" Riverpaw asked Blossom. "Her prophecy is different, although linked to yours, they are not the same." Blossom said calmly. Riverpaw nodded. "Now, it is time I begin..." Blossom mewed.











0 comments:
Post a Comment