Lunabreeze returned with Dawnstar, Shadowfang, Tallfur, and many other cats. Riverpaw slowly rose to her paws. "To their camp" Dawnstar whispered uneasily, taking a deep breath. Slinking through the forest until they came upon the cave and straightened as they came into the clearing. Meeting them was Scar along with many other rouges. Sneering, Scar launched himself into battle. The cats were a blur to Riverpaw, just a mass of voices. All that mattered was Flamepaw, she could only focus on his faint scent through the blood and fur. It lead her to the cave, dark and foreboding. She ignored her instincts and padded stiffly into it. Greeting her was Thorn, who held Flamepaw down by the neck. "Flamepaw" she mewled weakly like a newborn kit, but then hissed as she turned to Thorn. He smirked and said, "Oh, I wouldn't harm my own son little KIT!" Riverpaw's heart seemed to stop, and she didn't even care that he called her a kit. "Y...Your...his..." she stuttered. Flamepaw's eyes cast downward, he was still held down by Thorn. "Yes! Evangaline was my mate!" he purred gruffly and continued "And he will not harm his own father" Thorn lept at Riverpaw, his claws tearing into her pelt, but she did nothing. Her heart was broken. He slashed her side flank and with it came pain, although dulled by a pain greater than any injury. She winced and closed her eyes quietly, waiting for the strike of the final blow.
4/6/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











9 comments:
Dawnstar
The reason Dragonclan isin't really changing is that i'm looking for the picture for Amberstar that is the same one as the picture next to "my profile".
Thanks, Amberstar :)
Could you try to find it maybe?
Never mind.......
Amberstar, you accidently used my name. LOL
Oh
Yeah, that's the reason Dragonclan isin't very cool. I'm trying to look for picture of me that I used for profile pic, but I can't find any.
Dawnstar,
I need your cats description or picture for Dragonclan. Please type it under my newest post!!!
Amberstar
Oops, I accidently deleted your descriptions.... so please retype it. SORRY!!!!!
Type it under "join here" for my clan!
Post a Comment