Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

7/31/10

Starlight Destiny Part 6

Dawnstar sat overlooking the camp, Whiteshadow was playing with the kits while the queens rested, the warrior were sharing tounges, and the Apprentices sat talking about how they had caught the biggest squirrels in the forest. Then her ears pricked up at the sound of crashing undergrowth, and a lone snarling cat emerged from the bushes "I will have my revenge! Dawnstar you will die, I am Fang and I bring LavaClan!" he yowled then a barrage of cats crashed into the clearing. Part of the prophecy echoed through her head 'The blood-red tooth will rise against the molten fire...that's Fang and LavaClan!' she realized. Then she lept to face a LavaClan cat tormenting Whiteshadow and Bramblekit. She held it down and yowled "Get to the Leader's Den! Bring all the kits and Medicine Cats!' to Whiteshadow. Then turned back to the vicious tom and started to slash at his pelt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunpaw and Straypaw started down the hill. "I...I hear something" Straypaw mewed and swished her tail. Sunpaw strained her ears. "A battle! We must help the Clan!" Sunpaw screeched. Straypaw nodded and the two rushed down the hill, and pelted to the camp. When they came through the entrance they saw a wave of cats, too many for the Clan to defeat swarming around the camp. Sunpaw's claws started to glow, "We need Moonshine!" she cried out. "I'm right here" a voice answered, then Moonshine appeared out of nowhere. "Oh, there you are" Sunpaw giggled. "Those chittering squirrels, i'd wish they'd just shut up with all that blabbing about how the 'camp kitties' are going to lose" Straypaw complained. "Wha...Straypaw squirrels don't talk" Sunpaw explained. "They...they don't?" Straypaw looked confused. Moonshine shook her head. "Well, now we have our third" Moonshine mewed. They merely had a moment to accept that when the enemy cats launched themselves at the three. Sunpaw burnt their pelts witth her claws, and Moonshine went invisible again, then attacked.

(Alright comment here and fight! You can only make your own cats die if you want to have someone die)

10 comments:

βяɛɛʓɛ said...

Faithleaf fought beside thimbleberry and Searedpelt. the three cats were a whirlwind of teeth and claws.FAithleaf leapt t a LavaClan she cat and raked her muzzle before swerving away, to be replaced by Thimbleberry. thimbleberry swiped the she-cats ears before letting Searedpelt take her place. The dark tom snarled and grasped the she-cat around the neck, before dragging her down to the ground and pinning her. He bit deeply into her shoulder before letting her go, screeching, runnng out of camp.
~!Faith/Thimble/Seared!~

Dawnstar said...

Flamefall fought hard, and after he took down a large muscular tom glanced up to see Blare, Skye, and Ash fighting. Ash was well contained but obviously putting every bit of strength into his blows, Skye was hissing and screeching as she tore ears and fur, Blare had a fiery attitude, it was blazing in her eyes. Then lept to help Spottedpaw and Mudpaw who were fighting three full-grown she-cats together.

Bluefire guarded the Nursery. "Is everyone here?" she called as she stuck her head in Dawnstar's Den. "Yes the kit are all..oh on, where is Dapplepelt?" Whiteshadow rasped. "Dapplepelt's bad leg must have slowed her down!" the elder wailed. "I'll f..." Bluefire began, but was dragged away but an enemy cat with a yowl. A fowl-smelling tom emerged and attacked "Hand over the kits!" he demanded. (In your comments please don't say your cat(s) came to the nursery, I have a plan)

βяɛɛʓɛ said...

*Searedpelt hissed as a tom that reeked of crow-food and blood raked filthy claws across his muzzle. He noticed one scraggly looking rouge head for the nursery, and he was jumping away from the tom to go there, but thorn-sharp claws dragged him back. He twisted to see the tom grasping at his hind legs, glaring at him with hatred. Searedpelt yowled mightily, and flicked his hind legs out, catching the tom on the cheek and sending him flying. He gazed around wildly, looking to see if anyone needed help, forgetting completely about the nursery.
he caturwauled a challenge as he streaked for a black tom who was clinging to a RoseClan cats back, laughing and screeching. HE pulled the black tom off, having second thoughts about taking him on. The toms shoulders were lean and hard muscled, his movements quick and accurate.
The black cat growled and snapped for Searedpelts throat, missing by only a whisker.Searedpelt grasped the toms left shoulder and the toms right flank and pulled them together, making the tom spin to the ground. He reared up, about to crash down on the tom, when he realized he wasn't there. Puzzled, he stared at the ground, wondering if the black tom had been real, when he heard a ripping sound, followed by a firey pain from his underbelly. he fell to the ground, gasping for breath, and he saw the black tom standing over him, his teeth bared in a wicked snarl. Searedpelt hissed and tried to scramble to his paws, slipping in his own blood.
The tom chuckled and placed a paw on the back of Searedpelts neck, forcing him to lay on the ground. Searedpelt felt the tom unsheathing his claws on the back of his neck, and felt a rush of panic.
Then, a earsplitting screech was heard, and the tom sheathed his claws and stared, eyes narrow, at the cat who had made the terrible screech. Faithleaf was streaking towards him, fire in her normally tranquil eyes.
She sliced with vicious claw at the toms face, making him howl with rage. Before he could recover, she had sunk her claws into his throat, her face right up against his. The toms eyes widened and he slumped to the ground beside Searedpelt.
~!Seared/Faith!~

Breeze said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Sharpkit looked at the cat with his "open" eyes and he stepped back where he was beside his mother and sisters. He scented the toms scent.
~Sharpkit

Mudpaw smiled at his sister. He fought hardly, he didn't want to loose his own sister.
~Mudpaw

Jaypelt flung himself at a she cat the same size as him. He slid on the ground, he was now under her. He slashed her belly open and with his hind legs he kicked her into the air. She fell to the ground unmoving. Jaypelt raced to a different opponent.
~Jaypelt

Tallfur was fighting 2 cats: a she cat and a tom. Tallfur slashed both of them. He didn't need any help. He was older though, but more wise and smart.
~Tallfur

βяɛɛʓɛ said...

(Dawny.....
I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOUUUU!!!!!
go Here, mmkay?
http://s784.photobucket.com/albums/yy127/Love_the_breeze/?action=view&current=raindrops-on-beautiful-red-rose-2.jpg&t=1281486946588
Hope y like it!!!)

Brooke said...

"Four must travel near the waters: Sun, Dark, Rose and Storm. Blood with lurk the grounds and good will become desperate as times become dark."-Graystripe

Mintleaf of SunClan got this message. It involves SunClan, DarkClan, RoseClan and StormClan. I thought you should know!

~*Brooke*~

Dawnstar said...

(Brooke: Ohh, yeah Silverstar mentioned a prophecy, I figured that was it when I saw "Storm" and "Rose".

Breeze: Ok I'll check it out)

Dawnstar said...

(Oooh, Breeze that's awesome! Thanks! I can't decide which header I want up lol, I guess since yours is new I'll put it on the site as the header. Hmm, I will have yours up for awhile then switch...um I don't know actually.)

Dawnstar said...

Fang snarled and lept at her, when they broke apart he whispered. "Thorn is my father, and Rena is my mother, you know Evangeline's sister" He grinned, but had a hard, cold, vengeful stare.

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!