Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

7/21/10

Quiz Answers!

Here are the Answers to the Quiz!:

1. Graypool didn't reject the kits because they were half-clan because she was half WindClan.(I will except your answers though about that she lost her kits)

2. Rowanclaw.(The first two books s/he appeared was a she-cat, all the rest was a tom)

3. Owlpaw, Crowpaw mistook his name because he was under six moons, but apparently is now an apprentice because WindClan is suffering.(lol two of you guys didn't even guess WINDCLAN cats, one of you fixed it to at least a cat from WindClan)

4. Silverstream and Millie(if you got one right it's correct)

5. Frostfur and Brindleface(I meant it to be Frostfur, but I didn't realize Brindleface is a correct answer as well, if you got one it's right)

6. A tree

7. Whitestorm

And the Winner is...(it will be announced in a comment on this post)

6 comments:

Dawnstar said...

Amberstar and Spiderstar tied!(Silverleaf, you only lost by one, good job though!)

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

*high fives Silverleaf* nice job!

*high fives Spiderstar* nice job too!

§§§- EMILY/SILVERLEAF -§§§ said...

lol *high fives Amberstar and Spiderstar* Good job guys!

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Thanks!

βяɛɛʓɛ said...

(great job guys!)

*Faithleaf padde dup to Dawnstar, her gaze somber.*
Dawnstar, I was taking a walk, and i have just found a dead deer in the stream.
*She reported calmly.*
I suggest you make sure no cat drinks the water, and any at that does, should go to the medicine den immeadiatly.
~!Faithleaf!~

Dawnstar said...

Dawnstar nodded. "Thanks for the report Faithleaf."

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!