Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

7/14/10

Fun Quiz!

Here's a fun little Warriors Quiz I put together! Enjoy fellow Warrior Cat Fans!(To make it more interesting and fun try this without using the books or internet! But you don't have to) Good Luck! :D

1. Why was Graypool so forgiving when Oakheart brought his Kits to her to raise?

2. Which cat is a she-cat for two books, then the next one is a tom?(probably a mistake by the Erins)

3. Which WindClan Cat did Crowpaw first speak to when returning to the forest with the other Clan cats and why did Crowpaw mistake his name?

4. Who was Spottedleaf's sister's Kit's Mate?

5. Dovepaw is related to which deceased Queen that was alive when Firestar first came to Thunderclan?

6. Explain what object is pictured in SkyClan's Symbol.

7. What was Bluestar's sister's Kit's Warrior name?

Ok! Have fun!(The winner will just be announced lol. Sorry, I have no prize as of right now)

4 comments:

§§§- EMILY/SILVERLEAF -§§§ said...

Cool!

1. Graypool was forgiving because she had just lost her own kits and Oakheart's kits being with Graypool made her feel like she was with her kits again.

2. I'm pretty sure I know the answer and when I find out the answer I'm probaly gonna feel like such an idiot :) lol

3. ?? I don't get it

4. Silverstream

5. Well there are two if I can remember. Brindleface was there when Firestar arrived and she is the mother of Ferncloud, who is the mother of Birchfall, Whitewing's mate. There was also Frostfur though, and she gave birth to Brightheart, who is the mother of Whitewing, Dovepaw's mother.

6. I think a tree...idk

7. Whitestorm


I tried my best, lol

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

1. Graypool lost her own kits. She would feel like a mother to Bluestars kits.
2. umm..... Rowanclaw??
3. umm..... Squirrelpaw??
4. Silverstream
5. Frostfur
6. Well I'm pretty sure the symbol is a tree... it symbolizes that SkyClan cats are very good jumpers
7. Whitestorm

I probably got some wrong... LOL I guessed on some. LOL :)

Anonymous said...

1. She lost her own kits, so she would feel like they were her own kits.

2. Rowanclaw.

3. Brambleclaw?

4. Silverstream.

5. Frostfur.

6. It's a tree.

7. Whitestorm.

§§§- EMILY/SILVERLEAF -§§§ said...

for the WindClan cat it's either Tornear or Tallstar, the second part of the question I don't get. But wasn't Rowanclaw a she-cat for more than 2 books??

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!