Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

8/23/10

Gathering Tonight!

Dawnstar lept upon the Tall Stone and called the Clan together. It was a week after the battle, but her wounds had just began to heal, a gash on her left hind-leg and her shoulder. Faithleaf and Lunabreeze were still missing, no cat had seen them since the battle. 'Are they dead? If so why didn't we find them?' she thought to herself. She snapped back to many pairs of eyes waiting for her to annouce names. "Alright, I'm only taking a few tonight, the rest of you will guard camp or Swiftwing and Leopardpaw will tend to your wounds" she yowled.

Here they are:

Shadowfang

Pouncefang

Tallfur

Silverfang

Soulwhisker

Flamefall

Roseflower

Searedpelt

Moonshine

Sunpaw

Spottedpaw

Mudpaw

Crowpaw

Violetpaw

Straypaw

Then Dawnstar lept from the Tall Stone and disappeared into her Den. She sat and thought...flashing back to the battle...

He was quick, like lightning...strong, like stone...and cold, like ice...he was just like his father. Dawnstar slashed out at Fang, but her returned by ripping through her shoulder and for a moment Dawnstar was blinded by the red mist of pain. She gathered herself, but not fast enough and was pinned, the gash on her leg pressed firmly into the grass and she winced. "Dawnstar...you and this precious little Clan of yours will pay...for everything...I will kill you, but not yet...there are a few scores to settle here you see" he breathd out fiercely, separating his words when he pressed down harder on Dawnstar's throat. The mist came back, swarming her, until she drifted away into darkness...

Faithleaf saw Dawnstar pinned, but her duty right now was to rescue Robinkit, Dovekit, and Eveningkit. Lunabreeze had already gotten to Sharpkit and was forcing him into the Leader's Den. When the kits were out of the camp, Fang called the retreat leaving Dawnstar limp, though Faithleaf couldn't pay enough attention to her to realize what was wrong. Lunabreeze joined her and the two she-cats snuck into the group of rouges known as LavaClan. They would get the kits back, but first they had to fit in with the other cats around them. "Tread carefully" a voice whispered in her ear, the scent of Dapplestar coming to her, Faithleaf only knew Dapplestar when she was just a little kit, and Dawnstar was her Deputy.(Sorry for playing other people's cats I had to here)

2 comments:

Dawnstar said...

Yep I already voted before the 24th, and went to The Gathering for as long as I could. May StarClan light your path as well Silverstar! I hope to see StormClan up again soon!

~Dawnstar of RoseClan

βяɛɛʓɛ said...

(no no its fine!!! lol :D)

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!