Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

11/5/10

Fresh Start

Sorry guys, I kinda went through a little boredom...turns out I just needed a loooong break! But now I'm back and ready to get posting on RoseClan again!

My apologies to:

Every RoseClan cat!

Everyone who's blog I stopped RPing on!

and Brooke especially! I'm sooooooo so sorry! I wish I would've stayed on, and hope I can make it up to you for not commenting or going on your blogs!

Should be posting all new stuff, and if RoseClan needs it...cat deletion. *Scary Music plays* But for now...ROSECLAN IS BACK AND RUNNING!

8 comments:

Brooke said...

It's okay Dawnstar, I understand. Sometimes a long break is what you need! I've done that before without actually posting it. :0-D (<<happy cat)
Well, I don't now if you know, but both TawnyClan and SunClan have been *takes deep breath* deleted.

Well, I look forward to roll-playing again!
~*Brooke*~

Dawnstar said...

Yep, unfortunately, due to unexpected work...I'll have to do the updates Sunday and Monday(Parents making me rake the leaves :P)

And I feel bad that your Clans have both been deleted :(

Brooke said...

I'll tell you the end of the prophecy... I don't want it left unheard of. Long ago, Pineleaf (Skydancer's mate) died in a fight against Sunstar's brother, Wolfclaw. Wolfclaw also died though. That's when Roundtail became Skydancer's mate.
The reason I'm telling you this, is because Wolfclaw was the Lost Fox. He was brought back from StarClan for another chance, but only because Sunstar and Froststar were still alive. Firefly was also waiting there. She turned into a mouse and the alligator held it in its mouth. It took her to the mountain where she made it to the top to speak to Wolfclaw and complete the ceremony so that he could live. She knew all along why they were there.

Brooke said...

Dawnstar, this may seem crazy, but I know what I want to do now. I was so confused about Clans, and I hated the fact that every Clan was losing its followers, and comments became more and more scarce. Now I'm sticking with a Clan. I'll make no more, ever. This Clan is the one I want to keep-I know it. No matter how little comments, I'll find a way to fix it.

Dawnstar, please join SleetClan. http://sleetclan.blogspot.com/

It would help if you could help me out by spreading the word or something. You don't have to, but it would help :)

Thank you!

Dawnstar said...

Ok, and I'm having to push RoseClan's updates back again because mostly of HW(:P), and also my new Pokemon blog with Dreamstar.

Sure, I'll join :3

Here's the link to my blog: http://pokemonoftheruins.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

Okay, cool!

Dawnstar said...

(I know, I'm so bad. I really gotta make time for these updates!) >.<

Brooke said...

Dawnstar, to welcome back RoseClan, I made you header! I hope you like it!

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae174/iseagullbeach/Picture1-14.png

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!