Wildblaze will be the Head Warrior of Roseclan! (It was a really close contest, so great job to Amberstar and Brightstar!) Replacing Wildblaze from Senior Warrior are Lunabreeze and Pouncefang! Congrats to everyone! :)
5/6/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











43 comments:
Dawnstar, you've won the Wildlife Poetry contest! Go to http://wildlifeangels.blogspot.com/ and claim both of your rewards.
~*Brooke*~
Silverflight-Silverflight cheered his name. Great Job Wildblaze! Silverflight looks at Pouncefang. He and Lunabreeze has replaced him and now she felt happy for them. (Silverflight likes Pouncefang)
(Wildblaze is a she-cat, but oh well LOL)
Tallfur padded beside Wildblaze. Tallfur knew if he won, he would have to soon retire. "Congrats Wildblaze" Tallfur purred. He just looked at the new head warrior and smiled. She deserved it. Tallfur told himself.
Mistflower padded up to Silverflight. "Hello, I'm Mistflower. I'm new here."
~*Mistflower*~
P.S
I hope you don't mind that I'm commenting before my ceremony Dawnstar.
"Hi Welcome to RoseClan! There are a lot of great cats here!" she purred. "Let me show you around our territory" she suggested.
(Srry Wildblaze)
Mistflower nodded. "Sure, thank you!" Mistflower followed Silverflight. "What are you going to show me first?"
~*Mistflower*~
"My favorite spot is down by the running river"Silverflight mentions. "But maybe we can go on a patrol and I can show you the places while we are there"
(Lol it's okay) Thank you all for choosing me to be head warrior! Wildblaze heard everyone cheering for her, but she felt kind of bad that Tallfur wanted to be head warrior too. She walked over by Tallfur and put her tail around his shoulders to comfort him, "I wish we both could've been head warrior, but that is not possible." Wildblaze said. She hoped Tallfur was alright.
Mistflower nodded. "That sounds great." Her ears pricked and she looked over to Wildblaze. "I'll be right back." She muttered to Silverflight. She padded to Wildblaze. "I heard you're the head warrior. Nice to meet you."
~*Mistflower*~
Tallfur nodded at the younger she cat. He looked at Mudpaw. Mudpaw padded up to Wildblaze. "Congrats" Mudpaw purred. Mudpaw stared in the distance, and saw him in Wildblazes position. Mudpaw chuckled. "I wish everyone could live forever" Mudpaw muttered to himself. Mudpaw looked at Tallfur, and then back to Wildblaze. Mudpaw sighed, because he knows that Tallfur is one of the oldest cats in the clan, and he dosen't want his mom or dad to die.
(Whiteshadow is older though)
(I know LOL, he is just one of the oldest cats LOL)
(I knows LOL)
"Mistflower, you coming?" Silverflight asked. Wildblaze was surrounded by cats so she could barely see her.
Wildblaze turned to the sound of her name. Mistflower was standing in front of her, saying something. "Oh, why thank you. It's nice to meet you." She smiled brightly at Mistflower. She looked like a very nice cat. "are you new around here? I could show you around, I know this place by heart!"
Mistflower pricked her ears. Silverflight was calling her. "Oh, yah, sorry Silverflight." She turned and looked at Wildblaze. "Yah, I'm new. I just got here not long ago. Well, maybe you can come with me and Silverflight and you two can show me around together, because Silverflight is about to show me around." Mistflower laughed a bit because she was almost out of breath.
~*Mistflower*~
Silverflight wanted for Mistflower. Maybe Wildblaze can come with her. She padded towards the two she cats. "Hi. Do you want to come Wildblaze?"
Dawnstar purred. "Good, you two can show Mistflower the camp and landmarks!" She nodded her head and turned away, making her way over to Swiftwing to chat.
"Sure! I'd love to. We will have a blast showing you around, Mistflower. Right, Silverflight?"
Mistflower smiled. "Okay then, let's head off." Mistflower took a deep breath and shuffled her paws. "Er, if you see a gray, fluffy cat with green eyes who says he knows me... just let me take care of em'. He's just an old friend from... eh, never mind. I'm sure he won't be there. Let's just, um, let's go..."
~*Mistflower*~
Several cats padded into the territory. They smelt of ash and their pelts were dirty. They weren't skinny, but they weren't healthy either. "Excuse me." One of the cats meowed. She was a she-cat with a ginger and white pelt and amber eyes. She had short fur, and she seemed very strong, like she had been in many fights, though she still looked young. Mistflower wondered if they were here to attack RoseClan... "Can I speak to one of the head cats there?" The she-cat spoke again.
~*Sunstar of/and SunClan/Mistflower*~
Danwstar padded over. "Greetings, what brings you to our territory." she mewed, not knowing whether to be friendly or hostile. "We have had a lot of outsiders on our territory lately" Whiteshadow snorted,grumbling as she sat nearby in the best shade.
The she-cat seemed tense as she peaked over at Whiteshadow, but she took a deep breath and nodded in greeting before speaking. "I am Sunstar of SunClan. These are a few of my cats." She tilted her head to the few cats following her. The cats nodded to Dawnstar. "We have simply come because we heard of a Clan called RoseClan and we wanted to know if they are hostile or friendly." Sunstar looked at the Clan and seemed to guess they were friendly. "Let me assure you that we are not here to attack your Clan." Sunstar added quickly. The cats behind her nodded in agreement.
~*Sunstar*~
Silverflight enjoyed showing Mistflower the territory. They were really fast friends and she told her a secret that she told no other cat. She was always shy about secrets, but when Mistflower was around she didn't feel alone, she felt that she was her kin and she told her a secret. Wildblaze was hunting some mouse and fish.
(Silverflight told Mistflower that she liked Pouncefang) (srry I keep repeating that. Who plays Pouncefang?)
"Don't worry, Whiteshadow's just cranky because she's a little lonely in the Elder's Den" Dawnstar mewed. "Welcome though and would you like to chat in my den? Your clanmates can wait out here."
(And the person who plays Pouncefang hasn't been on in awhile, but here's a link to their clan anyway "http://lunabreeze-lunaclan.blogspot.com"
Mistflower walked, following Silverflight. She felt like her and Silverflight were kin. *I wonder if she feels the same way.* She thought. *After all she told me a secret.* She stopped in her tracks. "Silverflight-I-er... you told me a secret-I have a secret that I need to tell someone. Since you're the closest thing I have to family I'll tell you. I'm part rat!"
~*Mistflower*~
Sunstar nodded. "Sure, where's your den?"
~Sunstar
Dawnstar flicked her tail to an opening in a rock. "Right here under the Tall Stone" Dawnstar mewed.(We can still comment here though)
Silverflight looks at Mistflower. She said she was half rat. "How is it possible, cats hate rats" Silverflight said confusingly and trying to keep her voice low.
Mistflower sighed. "I was just a normal rouge and some horrible cat transformed me into a rat. Then I found out how to transform back into a cat. I can change when I want.
~Mistflwoer
Silverflight looked around her. "Come on, I need proof. Let's go to the Big Oak near the river" she suggested.
Mistflower nodded. She ran swiftly, ducking low. She finally reached the Big Oak. "Okay." She meowed, taking a deep breath. "Well, I don't do well under pressure..."
~Mistflower
"I'm not pressuring you" she said calmly.
Mistflower nodded and took a deep breath. Suddenly, her ears shrunk close to her head as the rest of her body slowly shrunk to the ground. Her paws lost their fur and they grew long claws. Her eyes turned into tiny black dots as her tail became skinny, long, and hairless. Her fur swished from bramble to rusty redish. She was now a rat. "Is that enough proof?" The tiny rat spoke strangely in cat language. "I am not Mistflower any more." She whispered. "I am Yeshka." She shook her fur. "Would you like me to change into cat again?" Her strange talking even surprised Mistflower herself-or "Yeshka".
Silverflight gasped. "Yes change back," Silverflight said, trying to sound calm.
Mistflower nodded. She concentrated and turned back into a cat. "Well, there's your proof. I don't like to change into a rat often. I'd much rather be a cat." She licked her fur. "Well, would you like to hunt?"
~*Mistflower*~
(Alright, Sustar and Dawnstar talked LOL) "May Starclan light your path" Dawnstar mewed as the two leaders stepped out of Dawnstar's Den.
(M'kay!)
"Same to you Dawnstar. You have a very nice Clan." She meowed as she admired the dens. "I hope I will see you again soon." She bowed in thanks and padded out of camp."
~*Sunstar*~
Silverflight was shocked. "S-Sure, let's hunt,"
Mistflower lead the way deeper into the forest. She sniffed the air and could smell a squirrel. She looked carefully and found it. She walked slowly to the squirrel and killed it with a bite to the neck. She offered it to Silverflight.
~*Mistflower*~
Silverflight shook her head. ''I can catch my own," she mewed. Silverflight then notice a vole in the tall grass. Carefully she walked in the grass and quickly bite the vole. Then she heard a mouse running away from the grass. She dropped the dead vole and grabbed the mouse and put her claws in the neck. She picked up the mouse and the vole.
"Wow, impressive." Dawnfeather meowed kindly. "You must be the best hunter in the forest!" Mistflower meowed playfully. "But can you escape the tackle of the most dangerous cat in the world?" She saw Dawnfeather looked confused. "It's me you mouse-brain." Before Dawnfeather could reply, Mistflower pounced on her, swatting at her head and jumping back, smiling. "I had the element of surprise on my paws that time."
~*Mistflower*~
Post a Comment