Zephiyre was lead to camp by Dove and the other smaller cat, he noticed they seemed to be kin. Mistflower kept a watchful eye. He noticed the ginger tabby cat from earlier sitting on a large rock.
"All cats old enough to catch your own prey join beneath the Tall Stone for a Clan meeting!" she yowled.
Cats came out of many different dens to join the ginger she-cat. Her icy blue eyes pierced him like thorns. She turned to the rest of her cats.
"This cat has been found tresspassing on our territory!" she told them. Outrage poured off them in waves.
"Keep him prisoner!" voices shouted from the crowd. The she-cat then calmed them with a flick of her tail.
Oh, I get it, she must lead them! Zephyire realized.
"What is your name?" she demanded.
"Ze...Zephyire" he answered, hating the heat of the looks he was getting.
The she-cat nodded. "Did you realize this was our territory?" she asked.
"Well, actually I was saw many cats and I hid in the bush near the border, but then the strangest thing happened..." he began, deciding not to tell the part where he is a fox. She flicked her tail for him to continue.
"It's kinda...foggy then, the next thing I knew is some cat leapt on top of me and attacked. I didn't even realize I crossed this border of yours" Zephyire finished.
"I see...this cat's intentions were not to tresspass! Shadowfang and Flamefall will escort you away from our-" the Leader began, murmurs of agreement from the others could be heard, until they were cut off by Zephyire.
"I apologize for the intrusion, but I...was just wondering if I could...belong here?" he kindly pleaded.
"You wish to join RoseClan?" she replied, surprised. He nodded.
"Very well, you shall stay in the Apprentice Den, Dovepaw, escort Zephyire to your Den. Oh, and we shall hold your Apprenticeship Ceremony in a few days! Meeting dismissed!"
So her name is Dovepaw... Zephyire thought before padding after his escort.











14 comments:
Mistflower padded up to Zephyire and dipped her head. "I'm sorry for attacking you earlier." She meowed sincerely. "I was only defending my Clan though. I hope you understand."
He nodded his head. I guess these cats aren't so bad...when they don't think you're trying to steal something from them he thought. Zephyire turned back to Dovepaw. "Thank you for showing me around Dovepaw!" he mewed cheerily.
"You're welcome," she mewed back with a smile "Oh and sorry for crushing you!"
"It's ok, you were defending your territory" he replied. "And would you mind...telling me about Clan life?"
Dovepaw nodded. "Of course! Here let's take a walk through the territory...uh, is that ok Dawnstar?" the she-cat called to her leader while talking to Zephyire.
The ginger leader nodded, "Be careful!" Dawnstar added.
"Now I'll tell you about positions, patrols, battle moves and training, the Warrior Code, and best of all...StarClan" Dovepaw summarized.
StarClan? That strange cat from before...could they- Zephyire thought but was interupted from a nudge by Dovepaw.
"You'll have to listen though" she laughed.
..........................[Dialouge...Warrior knowledge.....]
"OK, I think that's everything!" Dovepaw exclaimed. Zephyire stared in awe. Cats...they hold something more than fox culture did...there life and ways, actually make more sense. That star-pelted cat WAS from StarClan!
Mistflower interrupted Zephyire's thoughts when she stepped in front of him. "While you're here you mine as well do some things to help the Clan. I'm sure Dawnstar wouldn't mind." She glanced over to the leader's den and returned her gaze to Zephyire.
"I mean, we could go hunting." She gave a hopeful smile.
"Umm, well...to tell the truth, I can't hunt yet. My parents only taught me basic fighting skills before they died. I picked up the move I used on you by observing foxes, I also have a few others." he mewed.
[Note that all RoseClan has for special techniques are the few passed down from ThunderClan and SkyClan, which tons of Clans use. Hint hint]
Mistflower gave a slight smile and nodded slowly.
"Perhaps I could teach you." She meowed, delighted with the idea. "I will ask Dawnstar if you could be my apprentice. I'm sure Dovepaw has told you all about them."
She dipped her head and casually padded over to the leader's den. "May I enter?" Mistflower asked, anxious to talk to her leader.
"Of course," Dawnstar mewed "What is it?"
"I was the one to discover Zephyire," She began lightly. "And I think I should be the one to mentor him. I haven't had an apprentice yet and I think it's time I have one." She looked at her leader with hope but not desperation. She didn't want Dawnstar to look down on her.
"Hmmm, yes..." Dawnstar mewed, thinking. "I believe you would be a good mentor to him" she responded with a smile.
Mintstar's smile widened and she dipped her head. "So may I mentor him?"
[Mistflower *coughcough* XD]
Dawnstar noddedd her head. "Yes, when he is apprenticed, you shall be his mentor"
(I feel like a complete idiot. This is the second time today that's happened. I wish I could stop because I'm annoying myself. What's gotten into me? Maybe the Place of No Stars is trying to lure me in! XC )
Mistflower (hehe, got it right this time!) smiled and padded out of the den.
(lol)
Zephyire watched intently at the falling snow I've never been able to enjoy it like this he thought.
Mistflower padded over to Zephyire with twinkling eyes. "When the time comes," She began. "I may be your mentor."
He'll be a good warrior She thought.
Post a Comment