Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

12/18/10

Dawnfeather's Art

Hey everyone! On this post, I'm going to show you my drawing skills! I'm not the best at drawing realistic things, or shading, or much actually...but I do have my own style and it's kind of a cartoon fashion, I hope you all like it:

Ta Da! It's Zephyire, in his fox form!(This was free-hand)

Comment below and tell me what you think, and if you want to see more of my art ;D

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Aw! That's so cute!

Dawnstar said...

Thanks! Just attempted a cat pic. It's ok...but you'll have to wait a bit for me to put it up...even I can't wait I just might put it up today(maybe)

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!