Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

1/8/11

New Cats!

"We have ne joiners to RoseClan!" Dawnstar yowled from the Tall Stone. "Please welcome Wolf-fire, as well as Moondream and Timegaze with their two kits!" The five new members dipped their heads to the Clan, everyone greeting each other with warm enough smiles to melt the icy snow around them. Cheering soon broke out among them. "Wolf-fire, Moondream, Timgaze, Phantomkit, Spiritkit!" they chanted over and over. Dawnstar silenced them after a few minutes. "These cats need rest now, escort them to their nests" she finished, padding to her own Den soon after.

[RoseClan now has a total of 75 cats! Whooo! We should do something special if we reach 100 ^^ Anyway, the next Fox's Wish should be posted in a few days!]

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Mistflower cheered enthusiastically, excited that there would be more cats around the Clan.

Dawnstar said...

(Fixed the mistakes I made, sorry, I had to post quick)

"Hi Mistflower!" Dovepaw greeted cheerily, "Are you excited to meet the new kits too?"

Brooke said...

"I'm very excited." Mistflower meowed merrily. "The Clan is doing well with its new cats. I just wish the prey was more plentiful." She gave a sad sigh and turned away to look at the frozen snow crystals. "I wish StarClan would just swipe leaf-bare away from all of the Clans."

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!