Dawnstar lept onto the Tall Stone and yowled, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tall Stone for a clan meeting!" The clan pads up and tilts their heads to listen. "Riverfrost has annouced she is going to have her first litter of kits! She has waited and it is already time for her to move to the nursery!" Flamefall beamed with pride, you could tell from miles away he was the father. Whiteshadow walked over to her daughter and whispered something undetectable into her ear, Riverfrost smiled. Flamefall led Riverfrost to the nursery as the Clan dispersed.
(Would anyone like to play one of these kits? I will be playing Dovelight and Robinsplash, but that leaves one or two kits, please comment here if you want to play a kit)











5 comments:
I WANNA PLAY A KIT!!!! This is the description:
Cat Name: Sharpfang
Position: Kit
Cat's Description: Orange tom with darker orange stripes, yellow/amber eyes
Apprentice: None
Mate: Likes Cherrykit
Pic: http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/91639147.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=A7B69CF049AC9005B49372121711DEC62D042ED5EAEEA7A1EBC3AEB4AC2C901B
~THANKS!!!!
I want to play a kit, if it's OK. :)
NAME: Eveningkit
GENDER: she-kit
FUR: short-coated pale tortoiseshell
EYES: pale green
EVENINGKIT'S PICTURE: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs13/i/2007/064/3/c/Pipsqueak_the_Tortoiseshell_by_carterr.jpg
SILVERFANG'S PICTURE: http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs22/i/2007/312/c/6/Reggie___Lefty___by_phantescaping.jpg
By the way, I do plan on playing Silverfang and Eveningkit a lot soon. Thanks! *Purrs*
~~Silverstar (Silverfang/Eveningkit)
Great, I made it so Riverfrost will be kitting in a few weeks real time, maybe less.
Eveningkit and Sharpkit it is!(And thanks for giving me Silverfang's pic Silverstar!)
(No one post for a kit after this message please, there are now a full four)
OOH SHARPKITxCHERRYKIT?!?!?!?!! I LUV THT IDEA!!!!! Cherrykit will like Sharpkit too then.
Thanks!!! I LOVE IT TOO! I'M SOOO HAPPY THAT YOU ACCEPTED IT!!!
~Amberstar/Mudstar/Sharpstar
Post a Comment