Welcome to RoseClan!

Thanks to Berrystar for the blog button and the three-column!



Thanks to Cinderstar for another blog button!

Thanks to Wake Designs(Dreamstar) for the backround!

~"Fox's Wish~Part Eight" will be out soon! ^^

~Cougarheart(Cougarstar), your picture is not working! Please give me a new link soon

3/22/10

New Member!

Thanks to Snowfrost! She is now part of Roseclan and a fellow clan member! Let's welcome her here! (Clan chants Snowfrost's name)

Also, Cinderpaw, if you want to be a warrior now, comment on this post and include your warrior name(I can forget sometimes too). AND Fogpaw too if she likes.

I am waiting for a Header for the clan. It may take a while for Driftstar to make it, so in the mean time we still have the boring Rose one that is really just a pic.

I will also make the 17th Prophecy soon, but not for a while.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Cinderpaw! Yes I would loveee to become a warrior now! Can my new name be- Cinderheart?? OH yeah btw this is also Brightstar (DUH!!) but can you go on my blog more?? PLZ????

*PLZ REPLY*

Dawnstar said...

(Yeah, I just am busy.) Sorry, Cinderheart is used in books, please pick a different one!

Anonymous said...

K.... how about Cinderbreeze?

Dawnstar said...

There are a lot of -----breeze's so what about Cinderflight, or Cindernose, or Cinderwhisker, or Cinderstrike, or Cinderpool, or maybe Cinderwing.

Cinderpaw said...

Uhhhhhhhh......... Cinderfang? Cinderflight?

Dawnstar(Too lazy to log in right now) said...

What name???

Dawnstar said...

I can't see my comment!

Dawnstar said...

OK, now I do

Cinderpaw said...

Cinderfang or Cinderflight? Which one do you think is better.

Dawnstar said...

Cinderflight

Post a Comment

Welcome to Roseclan! I am Dawnstar, have fun commenting and I hope you enjoy my clan!